Louisiana-New Orleans

100 person Reception for under 5k

I know it might sound totally crazy but I'm trying to pull this off. Anyone have any suggestions for places from 35-45$ a head? 

Re: 100 person Reception for under 5k

• Aeb74Aeb74 member
    First Answer 5 Love Its First Comment
    Try Irish cultural museum.
  • if you don't mind going out of new orleans the
     http://www.louisianacastle.com/<<they have complete packages which include tables chairs, cake, dj, food, suite for the night etc..
    fontainebleau state park in mandeville la is perfect for out door
    and abita quail farm in abita springs 
    i dont know many in new orleans though sorry 
  • I'm getting married at Magnolia Plantation in Harahan and they are very reasonable.  For my 250 people they are charging me $42 a head which includes food & alcohol, etc.  Also, Southport hall in Jefferson close to Oschner Hospital does a lot of weddings now.  Very fun location and the guy that runs it is very friendly.  They were around the same price. 
  • Chateau LeMoyne is where we are holding our ceremony and reception.  Their meals start at $35 and the menu looks awesome.  
  • The Paris Room, over Cafe Soule.  Jessyca, the general manager will work with you for ANY budget, trust me!  And they accommodate up to 120 people.  It is just steps off of Bourbon, and is an extremely old, authentic FQ setting.  It includes a ballroom, private room, outdoor terrace, and a balcony where you can take in Bourbon Street.  Also, if you have the ceremony there, you get access to their bridal suite, which is really the 4th floor apartment of the building....kitchen, bathroom, living room, bedroom, and adorable outdoor terrace to take private pictures with family with an amazing view of the city in the background.  Food is great too...crepes, seafood, cajun dishes, etc.
  • I also second the Irish Cultural Museum.  Similar in price to the Paris Room, includes a lot like the Paris Room, and is family owned and operated.  They will also DJ for you at no additional cost to the reception fee, should you need it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards