Ohio-Cleveland

Flowers on a budget

Hi guys!!

How are you doing your flowers for your wedding? I was thinking of having real flowers for my bouquet and then doing silk or fake flowers everywhere else. I'm worried that the look wouldn't be similar though. I want simple white roses or maybe lilies. I'm not sure lol

Re: Flowers on a budget

• I did all real flowers. Check out Roses for Weddings.  She's VERY economical as she works out of her home.  She has lots of ideas and helpful suggestions.  I found my dream bouquet and I couldn't afford the price so she just reduced the number of calla lilies and replaced them with some cheaper flowers and it looked beautiful.  Another bride on here took my recommendation as well and was thrilled.

Her website: http://www.rosesforweddings.com/ 

Her link to the flowers from my wedding day.  My flowers are the second set with purple... http://www.rosesforweddings.com/Sept_21_2013.htm 

• I just booked with Lisa Daniel Floral Design. She has been really great to work with. I can't wait to see my flowers.
  • If budget is the issue, try Sam's Club or Fancyflorist.com. 
  • Berry's blooms out of Medina. It is a flower farm. I dont know what you are interested in, but they are doing my bouquet and 5 bridesmaid bouquets and 20-25 centerpieces. my bouquet is going to be stargazer lilies plus something else, not sure what and all my centerpieces will be babys breath.  This is all going to be $500 or under!
  • I am thinking of going with Affordable flowers on the corner of Triskett and 150th.  Another bride told me about a place called Berg's?  I believe its on 44th or 40th street...not sure.  But I have heard that Affordable Florist is a super deal!
  • I used whole foods and was very happy with the results/price.
  • My fiance works for a career center.  We are using the floral program there.  They do a great job and we pretty much get the flowers at cost.  Your local career center might be an option depending on your wedding date.
  • Stopping by front he Cbus board - I used Kroger and was rely happy. They were super cheap. Check with your local grocery store to see if that's an option.
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards