Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews updated- Flash Mob Las Vegas, Joey Allen Photography, Earth Limo's, Joe's Stone Crab

KrisLSmileyKrisLSmiley member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited December 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas

Flash Mob Las Vegas http://www.flashmoblasvegas.com/

I wanted to do something different fun for the wedding but since so many of my guests were all over the country it was going to be hard to coordinate learning a dance so I hired Las Vegas Flash Mobs.  Their great team of dancers did a flash mob dance to “Marry you by Bruno Mars” outside of planet hollywood Miracle mile shops immediately following the ceremony.   I danced and 3 of my guests did too, the others just watched (along with a ton of other people that just happened to walk by since it was 75 degrees outside in November and a Saturday night it was packed!).  My husband was floored, I had told him we were going to take photos with a Showgirl but he didn’t know why his wedding guests were dancing in a flashmob and certainly didn’t understand why I was dancing in my wedding dress.  It was one of the highlights of the evening and a total surprise. I do have to say that it was very stressful for me keeping a secret but I did it and it was so worth it!  Here's a link to video, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7MnACUzv3g trying to get the one my FIL took but he can't figure out how to get it off of his phone! HA!

Joey Allen Photography-

Great communication, very nice guy, was right on time and was easy to work with.  Looking forward to seeing the photos!

Earth Limo’s-  Really easy to book over the phone, and when I had to change the times/locations they were great with that too.  I called the morning of the wedding and they gave me the drivers name and phone number which was great.  We had a 35 person party bus.  Nice bus but it was cozy.  I really think it’s pushing it to get 35 on there but then again I have some large friend J .  We went from PH to the Vegas sign, stopped at Aria for a bathroom break and photos  and then to Joe’s.  That took an hour and 45 minutes! We didn’t go down Las Vegas Blvd because of the traffic which at first annoyed me but later I realized we would have never made it to dinner on time had we gone down the strip on a Satuday night.   This bus is hard to U turn apparently so we drove over several curbs.  Unfortunatley I slid off the seat and onto the floor one of the times.  All I can say is that the floors of the buses are really dirty and the cooler was leaking a bit so I got a bunch of dirt on me.  But it wasn’t the end of the world.  I forgot the phone with the playlist so we ended up listening to the bus music which my guests didn’t like so we turned it off.  Oh well…  I think everyone had a good time.

Joe’s Steak and Stone Crab – Ceasars Forum Shops

We had the Gigi room which is set  up perfectly for groups with it’s own kitchen and bartender.  My guests loved the food!  It’s not cheap (they had a $5k minimum) but it was so worth it.  We had 38 people and 22 of them ordered the steak and lobster tail and they all raved about it.    They make a custom menu which looked great and I used paper decorations and balloons for the tables.   Nicole was great to work with, they really know what they’re doing.  Had an amazing staff, they were totally on top of things and were constantly refilling my drink etc…   I’d highly recommend them if they are within your budget.  We did not have a DJ and just used Joe’s standard music which worked out great.  We also skipped the traditional bouquet toss, garter and dance stuff and honestly I was worried about not doing it but it was perfect for us!  I just made sure several of my guests knew it was just dinner in advance.

We had our dream wedding in Las Vegas - 11.29.2014

Re: Reviews updated- Flash Mob Las Vegas, Joey Allen Photography, Earth Limo's, Joe's Stone Crab

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards