Nevada-Las Vegas

Itineraries

For anybody needing itineraries done, Amie from this place has done a great job for me.  She custom made some Vegas themed itineraries and they turned out way better than I expected.  http://www.inspirationsbyamielee.com/weddings.html

Re: Itineraries

• Thanks for sharing!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do you mind sharing how much? I've been shopping around for a few weeks now. I found someone on Etsy to design a map, letter/itinerary, door hanger, and call list for $70. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • She's doing 25 itineraries for us for $63.  I don't know if that's a good deal or a bad deal but we saw some from printers for much more. 
  • Oh she is printing them as well. That's a good deal! I will have to get a quote. That $70 is only for the design and then I was going to get them printed myself (not really ideal as I'm not a DIY type). 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Here are a couple of (bad) pictures of our itineraries.  I just got them today!

• Cute! I need to look into her :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • JW are you going back to the Aria after Wicked Spoon as a massive group, or are you staggering the groups to draw less attention? 
  • After Wicked Spoon we were planning on partying on the strip.  Some of our guests are only going to be there for a couple of nights, so we didn't figure they would want to spend all of the time in a hotel room.  If enough people want to go back for a suite party, though, we would do that.  I think we would be fine taking them all up at once, but who knows.  I think we will have to have someone bringing guests up since it's in the sky suite section.
  • After Wicked Spoon we were planning on partying on the strip.  Some of our guests are only going to be there for a couple of nights, so we didn't figure they would want to spend all of the time in a hotel room.  If enough people want to go back for a suite party, though, we would do that.  I think we would be fine taking them all up at once, but who knows.  I think we will have to have someone bringing guests up since it's in the sky suite section.

Any idea what you're doing?  I'm trying to figure out that portion right now.  Some of our guests will go home but some will stick around. 
  • I think we are going to start the night in Cosmo because we will be at Wicked Spoon already, but I think we are going to stay pretty close to the Cosmo/Aria/Bellagio area.  I don't think anybody is going to want to walk forever to somewhere else.  I know we are going to hit up some table games, but other than that we may just see where the night takes us. 
  • hmgiffor Hey there if you're looking to save on these - You can get a instant down load and have them printed for 25 cents at walgreens or somewhere like that - Quick and Easy, and best of all last min in case of changes! I did mine my self on office publisher and they did the job. I printed them on glossy photo 4 x 6.
    Anniversary
  • Thanks! I will have to look into all my options. I am hoping my brother can do them as he is a graphic designer but right now he is super busy. I'll ask him again in February. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards