Florida-South Florida
Options

vendor question

has anyone used "a classic party rental" ? they have locations in WPB and Pompano. Some of their prices look good compared to quotes I have from Stuart vendors and some prices look high, was just wondering if anyone had dealt with them? My problem right now is the customer service I'm getting from the two Stuart vendors I'm looking at. 

So if anyone has any comments on them .... 

Thanks in advance ladies. 

Re: vendor question

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Haven't heard of them... sorry :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've heard of them... but I've never dealt with them. Sorry Frown
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry never heard of them, good luck though.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we used them for tables and white chairs for our e-party.
    they were affordable but they did not set anything up and we had to pack the chairs up in these burlap bags after which was a HUGE pain in the bottom.

they quality was very nice - chairs were clean and looked almost new
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just a couple of the things we're going to need are cheaper there - linens being one of them. Like, would save me almost $200 to go with them. 

I was reading that about the chairs though - so thanks for letting me know that. I think the ones I want are .10 more there then with the tent vendor we're going with, so I think that having to unpack them is definitely not worth that. 

Thanks ladies! (Alissa especially!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards