Not Engaged Yet

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving filled with lots of yummy food!

I am SO thankful for the amazing women I've met here!

Time to eat my face off :)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a great day and has lots of yummy food!
  • Oh hai.

I had the wine and the foodz and the desserts.  We actually substituted Jorja's pumpkin pie dip that we had at the G2G for pumpkin pie...as pudding.  I ate that ish with a spoon, and I don't even feel bad about it.

I'm super thankful for the women I've gotten close to here - you bitches keep me happy and grounded and I love snuggling your faces off <3
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-thanksgiving-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5dbc82fc-13ea-4b6b-aa97-bf0e48b93780Post:df7c0396-70d8-40a6-84f5-ee5cb8aeada6">Re: Happy Thanksgiving!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh hai. I had the wine and the foodz and the desserts.  We actually substituted Jorja's pumpkin pie dip that we had at the G2G for pumpkin pie...as pudding.<strong>  I ate that ish with a spoon, and I don't even feel bad about it.</strong> I'm super thankful for the women I've gotten close to here - you bitches keep me happy and grounded and I love snuggling your faces off <3
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

If you ate it with a spoon, that's a step up from the g2g.  Didn't you use your fingers?

Not that I could blame you.  That was delish.

I'm having a solitary Thanksgiving this year, but I'm enjoying the quiet and the quality time with my furkids.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
  • Happy Thanksgiving all! I hope you all had a wonderful day :)

• Happy Thanksgiving ladies. I hope it was filled with love.

DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Happy Thanksgiving, ladies!

I am SO full right now. It hurts.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Happy Thanksgiving!  I'm grateful for so many things including the amazing women I've met through here.  Hope everyone enjoyed their day!

Anniversary

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-thanksgiving-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:5dbc82fc-13ea-4b6b-aa97-bf0e48b93780Post:df7c0396-70d8-40a6-84f5-ee5cb8aeada6">Re: Happy Thanksgiving!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh hai. I had the wine and the foodz and the desserts.  We actually substituted Jorja's pumpkin pie dip that we had at the G2G for pumpkin pie...as pudding. <strong> I ate that ish with a spoon, and I don't even feel bad about it</strong>. I'm super thankful for the women I've gotten close to here - you bitches keep me happy and grounded and I love snuggling your faces off <3
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I literally loled at this!  Pumpkin pie dip sounds amazing!

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving.  I'm thankful for my family, my new house (even though the basement flooded yesterday) and you ladies, I'm glad I met you all!

I'm at work now I'm exhausted, can't wait to get home and put up the Christmas tree!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_happy-thanksgiving-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:5dbc82fc-13ea-4b6b-aa97-bf0e48b93780Post:66b3f0c8-56d8-4a86-8df5-91c39e6e6cbb">Re: Happy Thanksgiving!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Happy Thanksgiving! : <strong>If you ate it with a spoon, that's a step up from the g2g.  Didn't you use your fingers? Not that I could blame you.</strong>  That was delish. I'm having a solitary Thanksgiving this year, but I'm enjoying the quiet and the quality time with my furkids. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>I think the words "pics or it didn't happen" apply here.  Kthx.</div><div>
    </div><div>Also, I may or may not have also used my fingers last night.</div>
    I french with my man
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards