New Jersey

Limo Help

Hi All -

We are looking to book our Limos soon. Any good recommendations for northern NJ?

Thank you!!!

Re: Limo Help

• I am using Santos Limo and they have been fantastic to work with. Their rates were competitive, cars are newer and clean and the employees are extremely helpful.
  • I am using Action Limos in Garwod, their limos, party buses, and classic cars are breathtakingly clean, mint condition.  He keeps them all in a garage and everytime I call him he answers, he meaning the owner, unless he is on a job....definitely give him a call.  

Also a small tip, if you are looking for a classical car, take it from me, DO NOT go by what you see online, definitely go take a look at it!

Good luck! :)
  • pearl78 said:
    I am using Action Limos in Garwod, their limos, party buses, and classic cars are breathtakingly clean, mint condition.  He keeps them all in a garage and everytime I call him he answers, he meaning the owner, unless he is on a job....definitely give him a call.  

Also a small tip, if you are looking for a classical car, take it from me, DO NOT go by what you see online, definitely go take a look at it!

Good luck! :)
    All of the above.  I used Action Limo and John was awesome to work with!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Awesome, thank you so much! Going to check out both Action and Santos. :)
  • I used Santos for my wedding in June.  They were great every step of the way!

Anniversary

• We used Santos for our wedding in July...while there prices were not negotiable the quality was really good and we were very satisfied!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards