Chit Chat

See you NEVER!

I know we already have a how was your weekend thread (here if you want to chime in), but I feel like today is a good day for a small celebration.

After much stirring and incendiary horseshit, the troll has been banned by the Admins. With an IP ban, so she will not be able to start a new account and keep the shit going.

SEE YOU NEVER, EVERHATE.

Any small victories from y'all lately? 
--

I'm the fuck
out.

Re: See you NEVER!

• Wooo! 

Umm... I didn't punch anyone after finding out that my giant thing of coffee creamer WITH MY NAME ON IT was thrown away out of the office fridge. I had to put powdered creamer in my coffee. That should be a fireable offense. It wasn't even a matter of everything in the fridge getting thrown away - my cream cheese that I forgot in there and must be past expiration lives on. 

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEES. 

• I just sent a really nice and professional email to a person who has been dicking me around for the past two weeks with shit--making requests, then completely ignoring me when I ask a follow-up question about when she needs it, then resurfacing just in time to say "Oh yeah, I need it today."

I didn't murder her through the computer, so hooray me!
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • My small victory is that I haven't told the plant manager to sit on a flaming cactus (please remind me who came up with that? Esstee?) 
  • Well thank goodness for that!

Not exactly a victory, but I found out I may be having a little bachelorette party while I'm home for Christmas next week. So excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My small victory is that I haven't told the plant manager to sit on a flaming cactus (please remind me who came up with that? Esstee?) 
    I believe that was @HaileyDancingBear
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• This is great and all, but it is not that hard to change your IP address.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm only bummed because I wrote a response to her on the post where the poor OP got drugged, and now she won't see it. But I'm still very happy. I haven't even had very long to get to know her, and I couldn't stand her! Congrats to all of you on your small and large victories today!

As far as mine, I made it to work. With clothing on. Only 10 minutes late. And I waited until noon to get on theknot forums. Go me!
  • KatWAG said:
    This is great and all, but it is not that hard to change your IP address.
    I don't know if everyone knows that. And we'd definitely be able to tell right away that it was her if she came back.

• Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

• Wait, I missed a troll this weekend? Dammit!

Anniversary
  • So I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but here goes nothing...

I dont know that I believe she was a troll. She is a 100% dumb fuck. But I think there is a chance that she might actually believe the shit she said.

I am just a little wary of banning someone because we dont agree with them.

(I am not justifying or agreeing with what she said, and I also didnt read all of her nonsense)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • KatWAG said:
    This is great and all, but it is not that hard to change your IP address.
    I don't know if everyone knows that. And we'd definitely be able to tell right away that it was her if she came back.
    Of course, someone would figure it out. But i dont know that that would stop her from trying.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • beethery said:
    KatWAG said:

So I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but here goes nothing...

I dont know that I believe she was a troll. She is a 100% dumb fuck. But I think there is a chance that she might actually believe the shit she said.

(I am not justifying or agreeing with what she said, and I also didnt read all of her nonsense)

She'd said at least once that she likes to say things that will piss people off on this site. Disagreeing is one thing, showing up solely to stir shit and start arguments is another.

I agree.

I just think its really weird that she has been around for years. And all she used to do was defend PPDs. But she has always been annoying with her 15 paragraph repsonses. It wasnt until recently that she decided to speak out on other topics. So I dont think she was a troll.

And we have all stirred the pot on here at least a time or two.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.

Whether she actually believes her posts or not is irrelevant, they're still willful acts perpetrated with the intent of causing dissension, and that makes her a troll. So absolutely what @ohannabelle said - good riddance to bad rubbish!

No personal victories for me at the moment, although DH did come home with a green snuggly hoodie (like the yellow one of his that I keep stealing) and chocolate for me. So yay!
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • KatWAG said:
    beethery said:
    KatWAG said:

So I know this will be an unpopular opinion, but here goes nothing...

She'd said at least once that she likes to say things that will piss people off on this site. Disagreeing is one thing, showing up solely to stir shit and start arguments is another.

I agree.

I just think its really weird that she has been around for years. And all she used to do was defend PPDs. But she has always been annoying with her 15 paragraph repsonses. It wasnt until recently that she decided to speak out on other topics. So I dont think she was a troll.

And we have all stirred the pot on here at least a time or two.

I guess, but was the purpose of posting ONLY to stir the pot, every time? Probably not. With her, that's what it became.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• beethery said:
    To clarify, when not wanting to stir shit as a person who works on a bar staff, she could've phrased her statement like: 

"Everyone should be careful with their drinks in the future. I see people leave drinks unattended all the time and I wish they wouldn't, since there is only so much vigilance I can have while I'm working. Hope it was just an abnormal reaction to something and you didn't get drugged." 

Instead, she went on some wild shit about how you'll be called a victim for getting roofied when you're not a victim if you looked away from your drink at any point. Then went on and on and on about it. She'd made statements that domestic violence victims were largely complicit in their own abuse, etc etc. She came off like a fucking monster. There was a loooooot going on there beyond just disagreement.
    If it had been a purely hypothetical discussion that would be different. But it wasn't hypothetical, it was personal and directed at the OP, who had just shared that something particularly horrible may have happened. IMO that's right up there with name calling and I think it's fair for the KGs to intervene.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• blabla89 said:
    beethery said:
    To clarify, when not wanting to stir shit as a person who works on a bar staff, she could've phrased her statement like: 

"Everyone should be careful with their drinks in the future. I see people leave drinks unattended all the time and I wish they wouldn't, since there is only so much vigilance I can have while I'm working. Hope it was just an abnormal reaction to something and you didn't get drugged." 

Instead, she went on some wild shit about how you'll be called a victim for getting roofied when you're not a victim if you looked away from your drink at any point. Then went on and on and on about it. She'd made statements that domestic violence victims were largely complicit in their own abuse, etc etc. She came off like a fucking monster. There was a loooooot going on there beyond just disagreement.
    If it had been a purely hypothetical discussion that would be different. But it wasn't hypothetical, it was personal and directed at the OP, who had just shared that something particularly horrible may have happened. IMO that's right up there with name calling and I think it's fair for the KGs to intervene.
    Yeah, it was just so gross and cruel. She did a similar thing a while back in reply to an old reg who had recently gone through a horrible domestic violence experience. 

Honestly, I am glad this banning happened. Normally I'm all for letting people speak their opinions, but the obvious glee with which she posted hateful, incendiary shit in really personal contexts was not okay with me. I had to stop reading the last thread because she was so hateful and I was getting so worked up. 
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards