Chit Chat

Anybody not getting notifications for when someone responds to your comment?

Cause I'm not so I'm not ignoring anyone I pinky swear.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anybody not getting notifications for when someone responds to your comment?

• Like when someone quotes you? I've never gotten notifications for that.

• Like when someone quotes you? I've never gotten notifications for that.
    I always did before and it was awesome because I never had to go back and look for anything. I wonder if it's a setting....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Okay so I went into edit profile and there are a whole bunch of notification preferences, but I'm not getting the ones I want. IDK man
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I've never gotten notifications for quoting. Only when I start a thread or have been tagged or someone quotes the person who tagged me or quotes the person who quoted the person who tagged me and so on.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:
    I've never gotten notifications for quoting. Only when I start a thread or have been tagged or someone quotes the person who tagged me or quotes the person who quoted the person who tagged me and so on.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Because of the space in my username, I don't get tag notifications. The only ones I've ever gotten were when someone replied to a thread I started or PMed me.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I have nver gotten notifications when someone quotes me either.
  • Because of the space in my username, I don't get tag notifications. The only ones I've ever gotten were when someone replied to a thread I started or PMed me.
    Yes, this is super annoying.  Sometimes I still write @Cookie Pusher just to tell myself I tried.  But I know it is always hopeless.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

Yes, this is super annoying.  Sometimes I still write @Cookie Pusher just to tell myself I tried.  But I know it is always hopeless.

It's okay, I still love you. And I will still bring you cookies the next time we get together.
    ~*~*~*~*~

• I have nver gotten notifications when someone quotes me either.
    Me neither. I will get notified if you quote someone else and even if you don't tag me, if the person you quoted had tagged me. But without a tag - no notification.
  • I have never gotten notifications except for the X number of love its that pops up once in a while.
  • Don't worry @larrygaga I'll just tag you in all of my comments so you get lots more notifications. Even if they're not about you. :) 

• AddieCake said:

I've never gotten notifications for quoting. Only when I start a thread or have been tagged or someone quotes the person who tagged me or quotes the person who quoted the person who tagged me and so on.

Ditto.
  • Lately if someone tags me, I don't get a notification.
  • Maybe I'm crazy then and it never happened. I swear it happened before. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    Maybe I'm crazy then and it never happened. I swear it happened before. 
    You're not crazy.... because I agree it happened before. So all my @ have been in vain? Fuck. 

imageimage

• Huh? It would be nice to get notifications when we are quoted but I never have before.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards