North Carolina

The Best Vendors in NC

hpubridehpubride member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
edited December 2014 in North Carolina
I highly recommend every vendor I had for my NC wedding. If you haven't found yours yet, please look these guys up, they are from all over the state, and some are willing to travel. What other vendors do you guys recommend? 

Ceremony Venue: High Point University Hayworth Chapel (Officiant: Rev. Preston Davis, organist/pianist: Marcia Dills) 
Reception Venue: The Millennium Center (Greg)
Limo: Black Tie Affairs 

DJ/Lighting: Anything Music DJ (JD) 
Photographer: Gambol Photography (Megan & Justin)
Videographer: Honeydew Films (Emily & Amanda) 
Florist: Whitfield's By Design (Gladys) 

Caterer: The Artisan Restaurant 
Cake: Dewey's Bakery 

Rings: The Jewelry Exchange
Bride's Jewelry: Kohl's 
Dress Designer: Justin Alexander 
Dress Store: NY Bride & Groom
Bridesmaids Dresses: JC Penney's online
Grooms Suit: H&M
Groomsmen/Bridesmen Suits: VIP Formalwear 

Save the Dates: Shutterfly 
Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas 
Candy boxes/glow sticks: Dollar Tree 

Re: The Best Vendors in NC

• I also got married at the Millennium Center and I have to agree, they are wonderful.  Greg and his staff went so far above and beyond what was expected to make sure that everything was perfect for us.  I would book another event there in a skinny minute.  
    photo a9462148-4aa2-44d9-90ce-7f8b4d94b393_zps20ae9070.jpg
  • Congrats! It's always a pleasure to find another bride with similar taste. They throw pretty great Halloween and NYE parties as well. We have been making it a tradition since we found them 2 years ago. 
  • I really like NY Bride and Groom. I didn't end up buying from there because although I live in Charlotte I wanted to do my real dress shopping in Florida with my mom & sister. But I went with a friend just to try on some dresses and narrow down what style I liked and it was a great experience! Beautiful big salon with a nice selection of dresses, plus they don't breathe down your neck or have a ton of rules. I was able to take photos of whatever I wanted, which was nice. Definitely recommended for Chatlotte-area brides!
    --

• Yes, I totally agree! I drove over 2 1/2 hours to shop here and was a perfect experience. We went on a Tuesday morning and there was only two other customers doing fittings so we had full range of all of the dresses. The dressing rooms were huge with big mirrors.Taking pictures was important for us so I always thought it was weird that other stores don't let you. When I found out it was a wedding dress outlet store I was expecting a big warehouse but this place was NICE, much better than DB. Here's my dress after the final fitting: Justin Alexander 8657
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards