Knottie Tech Help

Wedding Website problems

I am having continuous issues with building my wedding website, very frustrating. Every time I go into a new webpage to update it, the changes will NEVER be saved the first time. I will usually have to start that page over 3-5 times before it will actually save. Can anyone help me fix this or know why it is happening?

Re: Wedding Website problems

• TK's tools often have glitches. I recommend using Weebly or Weddingwire for your website. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Hi @waltercrowe,

I'm really sorry about the difficulties you're having. Our tech team has been actively working to try to get these kinds of issues resolved, hopefully with our new website builders this kind of thing won't be an issue. I've sent your issue and information over to our tech team to try to get this resolved, if you have anymore questions please let me know.

Thanks!
    KR
  • I can't get my wedding website to work either. Everytime I try to log on on the computer it redirects me to the homepage of theknot.com I don't want the homepage. It is very frustrating. I want to change the layout of my website like my friends but for some reason it won't let me do that either.

• I'm having trouble setting up my wedding website. The page doesn't load properly and just flashes half pictures. Can't see any design templates etc. Please adivse.
  • I am having the same problem when I try to access my wedding website dashboard. When I select My Knot/My Website, I am redirected to the homepage of theknot.com. I cannot access to edit my webpage, and it’s extremely frustrating.

• Do you know how long it will be to get the guest list site up and running again? I've been trying to get to my guest list since Friday and I can't still. Need to start sending things out and I or we all depend on the information we keep in your site.

• Hi,

I had this same issue too... I made my changes through the app on my phone instead. Hope that works for you as well.

Good luck!

• Too bad there are glitches. Found one as well: I had started to make the website, picked a design and didnt add any text and stopped. Tried again another day and was navigating a different screen but it was still the knot so continued. It looks great now but when you google search my and my fiance's name, my family will find the original site that I can't even access anymore (have no idea how I made that one, perhaps I made it on mobile, and then made thereafter one on a laptop with the full site. Glad to know someone's read I these tho. Crossing my fingers my old site will be taken down at least. Are websites on the knot usually google searchable?
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm very sorry about these difficulties you're experiencing. I'm waiting for an update from tech and will get back to you as soon as I hear anything.

Thanks!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards