Florida-South Florida

Restaurant Receptions

Any suggestions on restaurants in Broward County or South Palm Beach County to host a 120 person wedding reception? We are on a really tight budget and as long as we have good food and room to groove, we will be happy. Also, I am open to any pro’s and con’s of having the reception at a restaurant. Thanks!

Re: Restaurant Receptions

• Not a restaurant, but I would go with the Crown Plaza Hotel on U.S. 1 and State Road 84.  There are quite a few options there to fit a budget and the pool area, if weather permits is a nice area for cocktails.  The lowest price I have ever gotten, from any venue is $30.00 per person before alcohol.  This venue has the room you want to have a great party.  Get back to me if you need some budget friendly decor ideas, I've been doing my own, and others', for years and can guide you through some DIY's that are pretty easy. 
  • Thanks! I'll look into that. Not focusing too much on decor right now, but I know where to turn if need be.
  • Not sure how far west you want to go in Broward, but almost out to I-75 is a Double Tree on Sunrise Boulevard, near Sawgrass Mills Mall.  It's pretty far west for any "real" partying other than the wedding, but the rooms are nice and the food is good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards