Chit Chat

At the movies

With DS. In a recliner with a waitress at my beck and call. 3 hours of the Hobbit. Don't get many date bites with him anymore!

Re: At the movies

• Are you at one of those AMC dine-in theaters?  Heaven.

And yes, turn off your phone but come back and tell us about it later!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• That sounds amazing!  When I went to see The Hobbit with H it was opening day but at a noon show so it wasn't full of loud people.  Although the guy behind me kept asking his gf questions.  "Who is that again?"  "Oh I remember so-and-so does this in the book"  "Oh doesn't that guy get hurt/die/other fact?"  I feel I always have someone behind my left shoulder at movies lately asking questions to their movie partner right when the scene is all quiet for dramatic purposes.  

I'm a huge Tolkien fan so there were no surprises for me but damn man, shut up!  
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Okay, but I am seriously excited for the hobbit
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I took my dad to see this today!  We had fun.  We'd both seen it already (my sister gets the Academy screeners) so we were just there for the big-screen experience of it.  

• Phone was ABSOLUTELY turned off!!! That is my pet peeve along with the people behind me pulling the Who is that, what is that, and why did they do that" bull crap . We had an awesome day together and I really love those. We were at a Celebration Cinema where they just started the wait service and gourmet food from their bistro.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards