New York-Hudson Valley

I need a place to hav the wedding ceremony in NY (westchester area)

I need help finding a place to have the wedding ceremony. I wanted to gt married at a church but they are giving me the run around and I don't have time for the foolishness. I already have a place for the reception so as soon as I can find a place to exchange vows, I can move forward with the rest of the plans including setting the date. Does anyone knows of a nice place to have the ceremony that will not break my bank? Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Re: I need a place to hav the wedding ceremony in NY (westchester area)

• Your reception venue can't accommodate a ceremony? 

What town is your reception in? 
  • My reception is going to be held in Mount Vernon. I'm going to look at one place that holds up to 300 people and see if it's big enough to accommodate the ceremony and reception. I was going to have the ceremony at the church that I go to but I'm having issues with some of the people there.
  • See if there is a local church near the venue or ask the venue if they have a minister or officiant who would give you a Christian wedding at your venue.  Many of them are happy to travel to your venue and perform the ceremony and most venues do have a separate area that they can set up either in your space or in another area of the location.  Also check into local parks nearby if you are marrying in the nicer weather.  You may want to consider a planner who could do the leg work for you and refer you to all their vendors so that you pay one price and not have the headaches.  My planner is www.mybelovedwedandart.com and they are doing everything for my destination wedding next year.  email them at mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com  they can answer most questions for free.  Best of luck and I hope you planning is going well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards