Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Need venue help please

Hey All! So I'm looking through some of the posts but I thought I would post one to see what happens too. I have a somewhat tight budget for a July 2015 wedding. No more and maybe not even $10,000 that includes everything that I need, venue, food, drinks, dress, decorations, all the jazz that's needed for a wedding. So I think I'm looking for a venue to be no more then $1,000. We are open to getting married Saturday or Sunday. I'm not sure which ... we really need to find a venue before we finalize anything. Let see some details, I'm not picky as to what type of venue, but something where a caterer could prepare the food there would probably be nice. Guest list is 120-150. And I think we are going to do the ceremony and reception at the same place. Oh and I live in Chicago, Fiance in Florida soooo I can't really go look at all these places right away and when I am in town, it's better to not waste too much time. My parents are the ones in Maryland right now. I'm pretty much open to anywhere in Maryland although my parents live in the Baltimore area so closer to that may be easier. Thanks so much for your help! It's overwhelming and exciting and amazing all at once!!! Congrats on all your engagements and weddings!

Re: Need venue help please

• Options
    It can be done,as our wedding was around that cost we had 120 guests but we had a great planner reach out to her , She may give you some suggestions, Pomela Ultimateaffairpartyplanner she may have some ideas, her email is wultimateaffair@aol.com  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards