Knottie Tech Help

Website problem

Hi there -

I'm having the same issue others are reporting regarding the old template of the website not available to edit -- I chose a new template, but I don't want to waste time adding information is this is just going to happen again.  Is there any way to edit the old template?  If not, please delete both websites I have created; I will need to use a different provider for my wedding website.  I need a resolution ASAP - I need to know what URL to include with my save the dates, which are mailing end of this week.  Also, it would be nice if some information was available regarding what is going on with the changes to your website system. 

Re: Website problem

• Hi @psloveit127,

I'm very sorry for the issues this has caused, I've sent your information over to our tech team and they will have this resolved shortly. If you have anymore questions please let me know.

Thank You!
    KR
  • Hi @KnotRiley -

So the "new" website appears to have been deleted and I can access the old website to edit.  However, I do not have access to the newer templates.  Is this a function that will be available to those of us who already created websites?  Also, I can't figure out where this is pulling from, but sometimes the state is pulling as "MA" - our wedding is in MD... this was not an issue before the new website was deleted from my account, and I can't find anywhere in my profile or fields that I can edit where the state is entered incorrectly.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
    Laura
  • Hi @psloveit127,

Unfortunately in order to access the new templates your website must be made with the new builder and I'll have tech look into why MA is showing up as your location.

Thanks!
    KR
  • Hmm... Is there any way that I could use the new builder instead?  I haven't sent out the URL yet so I could rebuild the website... If the newer system is supposed to have fixed some of the "save" related bugs and other issues, I'd like to use that one instead.  Sorry :/  crazy bride change of mind...
  • Hi @psloveit127,

Our tech team will be redirecting your site to the new builder shortly, let me know if you have anymore questions!

Thanks!
    KR
  • Hi @KnotRiley -

Thanks, it seems to be transitioned over; I can now edit the new template.  However, the old website is still out on the interwebs - is there any way I can have that one now deleted so my guests can't inadvertently access both websites?  The old URL is this one - http://lauraanddanny15.ourwedding.com

Thanks,
    Laura
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards