Knottie Tech Help

Website template

Is anyone able to change their existing wedding website to one of the new templates?  I found the article on how to do it, but the options they talk about aren't there.  "then select a design of your choice from the "Modern Designs" tab and select "Upgrade." - I don't have a modern design tab and nowhere do I see "upgrade"

Any ideas? 

the new templates are super cute and I would love to change to one!

Re: Website template

• Hi @carijoan,

Sorry about the issues you were having, we seem to have a few glitches going on right now with the transition to the new sites. Were you able to get onto the new site builder?

Thanks!
    KR
  • No, still no luck :0(

• KnotRileyKnotRiley admin
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited January 2015

Our tech team will be redirecting your site to the new builder shortly, let me know if you have anymore questions!

Thanks!
    KR
  • Hi @knotRiley

I'm having a new problem now.  When I log in and click 'My Website' it takes me to the website builder and i am unable to access my current wedding website.  it created a new URL for a new website, but I need to keep my carianddavid.com URL.  The new URL that was created is theknot.com/us/cari-and-david 
  • Hi @carijoan,

I alerted tech of the issue you're experiencing and they'll make sure to have this resolved so you can use the URL you chose.

Thanks!
    KR
  • Hi @KnotRiley

I just wanted to clarify that when I log in to edit my website I am brought to the new editor and it is for a new URL theknot.com/us/cari-and-david

What I need is to be able to edit our correct website which is carianddavid.com (the URL that we paid for)

If someone could please help with this ASAP.  Our wedding invites already went out with the carianddavid.com web address and I need to make some important additions to our website!

Thanks! 
  • Here are some screenshots of the editor I'm getting when I log in and of our actual website. Hope this helps!

• Hi @knotRiley,  I'm sorry to be a pest but with only 47 days left until my wedding I need to have this issue of not being able to access my website resolved.  I need to add that there are no children allowed at the wedding as I am receiving RSVPs from my gusts that have children and their response to me is 'you should really put that on your website' then I had to explain to them all the troubles I'm having with the knot wedding website editor.  This is really embarrassing for me to have to be making these phone calls and give this explanation (not to mention it's not so great for 'the knot' either).  It's been more than a week that I haven't had access and am really starting to get aggravated.  Is there someone else I should be reporting my problem to?

I appreciate your help!
  • Hey @carijoan,

I am so sorry for these issues! I've been relaying everything to our tech/customer service team but it might also be good for you to also send this info over to customersupport@xogrp.com.

Thanks!
    KR
  • Hello- I am having the same problem. I i dnot have the options to upgrade my site. 
  • I would like to upgrade my site and I'm unable too, is there anyone that can help me with this?
  • Hi there,

If you'd like to upgrade you're website please email help@theknot.com. They'll be able to do it for you.

Thanks!
    KR
  • I emailed help@theknot.com on March 9 and they still haven't responded.  I need to access my website ASAP and am not able to under the new upgrade.  Thank you.
  • Hi @deweybeachsummerbride,

I'm really sorry it's taking them this long to get back to you, please give us a call at 877-THE-KNOT this afternoon and someone should be able to help you out.

Thanks!
    KR
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards