Florida-South Florida

Search for Reception Hall-Budget Friendly Wedding

I am in search for a reception hall for my wedding, we are getting married on the beach and would not like to spend alot of money on paying per plate for food.
We will have around 75 guest. My wedding is in about 5 months and I live in South Florida. I need some help!!!!

Re: Search for Reception Hall-Budget Friendly Wedding

• This is an international board and thus not the best place for these questions. I'm moving this to your local board.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • If you have a small party, I always recommend Bimini Boatyard on 17th street.  You can do strictly 5 star food for $30.00 per person, not including alcohol.  The private room is gorgeous, the service is A+. The only downside is that the room is meant for 80 people, so you will have a small space for a small DJ set up and limited dance floor space.
    If you need more space, Crowne Plaza Hotel on State Road 84 and U.S. 1 has a very nice room.  Price is comparable to Bimini Boatyard, but the food is not as great.  If you can go up a bit in price to about $50.00 per person, Embassy Suites on 17th Street is also beautiful and the food is very good.  The real plus there is the covered outdoor space attached to the ballroom for cocktail hour.

• @LauderdalePink, When you refer to The Embassy Suites as $50/pp, does that include the full liquor bar? I just received a quote from them and the price was doubled.
  • @LauderdalePink, When you refer to The Embassy Suites as $50/pp, does that include the full liquor bar? I just received a quote from them and the price was doubled.
    No the bar is not included in that price, sorry I forgot to mention it.  That price is generally a buffet but not with drinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards