Chit Chat
Options

Sometimes you need thick skin

Re: Sometimes you need thick skin

• Options
    NEVER!
  • Options
    maeday2 said:
    Is it crazy that I wish they'd do another season of Flavor of Love? They could bring back New York and Punkin. 
    Not at all. Bring on more Rock of Love, too please. 

YES

• Options
    Is it crazy that I wish they'd do another season of Flavor of Love? They could bring back back New York and Punkin. 
    She is my trashy TV hero. LOVE.

• Options
    maeday2 said:
    Is it crazy that I wish they'd do another season of Flavor of Love? They could bring back New York and Punkin. 
    Not at all. Bring on more Rock of Love, too please. 

YES

That show was just the greatest. 
  • Options
    I loved ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the trashy VH1 dating shows. I watched a THS about old reality stars this weekend and New York and Daisy were on there. I want those horrible shows back SO BAD.
    Image result for someecard betting someone half your shit youll love them forever
  • Options
    I have season 1 and season 2 of Flavor of Love on DVD and I used to have Daisy of Love on my Zune.

I need to re-up all that GOLD.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    HEY GUYS, I HAD CALLA LILLIES AT MY WEDDING.
    Yo, imma let you finifh... but orchids are the best wedding flowers of all time!
    STOP ATTACKING ME AND MY FLOWERS.

Everyone knows Carnations are the best flower of all time. C'mon!
  • Options

Everyone knows Carnations are the best flower of all time. C'mon!

!image

NOPE!

• Options
    slothiegalslothiegal member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    I can't even express how happy I am that this thread turned into an old school VH1 lovefest. New York is my muthafuckin' spirit animal. (on mobile so someone gif the HBIC for me HERE.)

*gif added by moderator for lulz*
    Anniversary

• Options
    I'm calling MUD.

So far you're trying to dress the MOB/SMOB, you seem like you want to host the bar until it just runs out, and you want to get married sooner for insurance purposes and have a vow renewal in a year. And this is all I've seen since trying to figure out what  you were talking about in this post. This is ALL stuff that has been discussed at length on this forum as questionable in the best circumstances.

MADE. UP. DRAMA.
  • Options
    pinkcow13 said:
    My favorite was Hoops :) Do you guys know that one of my current coworkers was on Flavor of Love?? I never watched that season she was on, but I googled her, and yep she was definitely on it. I should probably get her autograph.
    Holy shit! I hope it's Saaphyri. 
  • Options
    maeday2 said:
    pinkcow13 said:
    My favorite was Hoops :) Do you guys know that one of my current coworkers was on Flavor of Love?? I never watched that season she was on, but I googled her, and yep she was definitely on it. I should probably get her autograph.
    YASSSSS!
  • Options
    maeday2 said:
    pinkcow13 said:
    Haha, no. She was on Season 3 - Bee Ex. I totally had to google that because I forgot what she told me. She said he's really gross in person, and she refused to kiss him. I don't blame her at all...
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    pinkcow13 said:
    maeday2 said:
    pinkcow13 said:
    Haha, no. She was on Season 3 - Bee Ex. I totally had to google that because I forgot what she told me. She said he's really gross in person, and she refused to kiss him. I don't blame her at all...
    I agree with her, I'd rather set my hair on fire and breakdance at a gas station.BUT, SO ENTERTAINING.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Options
    Flavor of Love was my favorite show to watch stoned. Or drunk. It was awesome.
  • Options
    Are you aware that New York is now a rapper?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I feel so out of the loop for not having watched FOL. :(
    ~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards