Chit Chat

My introduction

2»

Re: My introduction

• jenna8984 said:

Nice!! I don't have Netflix or Hulu (I already pay $130 a month for cable so I can't justify spending even more!)

But your honeymoon sounds frigen fantastic!!! Same with us, we normally do cities and walking so we posted up on the beach in Jamaica and it was glorious.

We decided to drop cable and pay $8 a month for Netflix. Best/worst decision ever made.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @tcnoble Bojack Horseman is AWFUL. I really, really wanted to like it but I can't do it. H and his sister think it's hilarious. I'm even sick of Family Guy and American Dad. H has gotten me watching South Park and we're making our way through that series now.

@jenna8984 since you have cable, Archer is on Thursday nights at 10 pm on FX :)

• @tcnoble Bojack Horseman is AWFUL. I really, really wanted to like it but I can't do it. H and his sister think it's hilarious. I'm even sick of Family Guy and American Dad. H has gotten me watching South Park and we're making our way through that series now.

FI likes all those shows and even he thought Bojack was horrible, so at least I know it was truly awful and not just my dislike for those kinds of shows!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • tcnoble said:
    BrandNewJ said:
    KatWAG said:

Hi!

What TV shows do you love? Personally, I am hoping Shameless doesnt suck this season.

Hi!! My favorite are adult cartoons (archer, Cleveland show, bobs burgers...) and contest reality tv. I love pit bulls and parolees, surviving Alaska, Brooklyn 99. I've never seen shameless though! Should I start? 
    Do you have Netflix? There is this positively awful show called Bojack Horseman. Watch one episode, for the pure stupidity of it. Or, you might enjoy it. I don't get shows like Family Guy, American Dad, etc. so maybe that's why I hated it.

Do you watch Sons of Anarchy? It's mine and FIs current obsession. Only on season 6 though.

Breakfast for dinner - yes or no? This is an important one.

I do have netflix! I'll check it out,looks funny. My only concern from the start is that Will Arnett has all his shows cancelled, so I'm concerned about it actually being good haha.

I don't watch sons of anarchy, but my FI loves it! I can't watch things that can be scary or bloody, I get nightmares very easily :( 

Absolutely breakfast for dinner!! I almost made apple pancakes last night actually.

That's what I was thinking, I will not be watching Bojack. Don't trust it and especially after this review! I'm sick of family guy and American dad too, I love Cleveland show, but I'm about to need a break.  Rewatching the first episode of Archer now! 
  • I remember you because I love archer!! Welcome back!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• larrygaga said:
    I remember you because I love archer!! Welcome back!
    Yay, thank you! I disappeared for a while because I got sick of wedding planning and needed a break, but it's time to actually get something done now. I've found that the best way to do that is knot breaks and often
  • slothiegalslothiegal member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    Yay!  I remember always liking when you posted because I got to see Ray stuff himself in your siggy  :P

On that note....what's your favorite Archer episode?

ETA uhhh I don't know emojis apparently
    Anniversary

• Yay!  I remember always liking when you posted because I got to see Ray stuff himself in your siggy  :P

You're making me blush haha. 

I can't remember most off the top of my head right now, but some fantastic scenes: The season opener when Archer lost his memory and is Bob from Bobs burgers is great (I think my pic comes from that episode) The burger of the day joke is perfection. When Archer jumps out of the elevator on his birthday and shouts "Paging Dr. Boy, Dr. Birthday Boy!", immediately regrets it, and gets rid of the security tape. Oh! And the one where Woodhouse doubles as the pope. 

• BrandNewJ said:
    Yay!  I remember always liking when you posted because I got to see Ray stuff himself in your siggy  :P

I can't remember most off the top of my head right now, but some fantastic scenes: The season opener when Archer lost his memory and is Bob from Bobs burgers is great (I think my pic comes from that episode) The burger of the day joke is perfection. When Archer jumps out of the elevator on his birthday and shouts "Paging Dr. Boy, Dr. Birthday Boy!", immediately regrets it, and gets rid of the security tape. Oh! And the one where Woodhouse doubles as the pope. 

YESSSS YOU WIN WITH THIS ANSWER.  When I saw they were doing a Bob's Burger's crossover, I LOST.MY.SHIT. 

I think slothieguy and I watch the blimp episode at least once a week.  "M as in Mancy!"  I die.  

(Related, is it sad that over the summer when ISIS started making the news, my first thought was, "....sooo I'm guessing Archer isn't going to use that name anymore....."?)
    Anniversary

• BrandNewJ said:

YESSSS YOU WIN WITH THIS ANSWER.  When I saw they were doing a Bob's Burger's crossover, I LOST.MY.SHIT. 

I think slothieguy and I watch the blimp episode at least once a week.  "M as in Mancy!"  I die.  

(Related, is it sad that over the summer when ISIS started making the news, my first thought was, "....sooo I'm guessing Archer isn't going to use that name anymore....."?)

Omg! I was going to mention skytanic too, but I thought it would too much haha. I love that he doesn't bring a gun on board bc he's afraid of taking it down, but he does bring a gun under water in sea-tunt! Bobs burgers is my current favorite cartoon. Have you seen Nathan for You where H. Jon Benjamin did the interview? 

Wow, this thread is really making me want to watch TV.
  • Well, hi there!

I love that you're another food-first bride. There really should be more of us! And I forgive you for hating all the mayo. It's a polarizing condiment.

BTW, I totally sang your name to the tune of Brand New Day from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I have no idea if that was your intention, but I love you for it anyway.
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • I also remember you;
  • Well, hi there!

I love that you're another food-first bride. There really should be more of us! And I forgive you for hating all the mayo. It's a polarizing condiment.

BTW, I totally sang your name to the tune of Brand New Day from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I have no idea if that was your intention, but I love you for it anyway.

Food first always! I love food, as my waist line would suggest, it would be so weird not to have food the entire time! Were cake tasting this week, and I'm going to have a killer candy bar. I love sugar :) I've never heard that song,although I might right now. I picked my name when we first got our puppy,he's Brando and was BrandNew. The J is for me. Although if I'm cooler because of the song, I'll take it! 

@doeydo yes, hi! Thank you for the jewelry links I ended up going with a bracelet and headband from BHLDN.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards