Pennsylvania-Central

Anyone ever use Complete?

Has anyone used complete wedding + events? I met them at a bridal show today. They do photos, video, djs, photobooth, and lighting. They have good reviews. Just wanted to see if anyone has any firsthand experiences with them.

Re: Anyone ever use Complete?

• Were you at the Wedding Wonderland at the York Fair?  If so I was there!  I liked the DJ I talked to with Complete, but didn't like the quality of the photobooth when I tried it out.  I did like that they combined things to save money.  I was looking to use them as DJ, uplighting, and photobooth.  Since I didn't really like their photobooth, I will probably look elsewhere. 

• Yea I was there! I didn't go in the photobooth.  We're going to go talk to them on Thursday.  I just am really turned off my Klock's attitude but I have a feeling we'll pick them anyway.
  • Yea I was there! I didn't go in the photobooth.  We're going to go talk to them on Thursday.  I just am really turned off my Klock's attitude but I have a feeling we'll pick them anyway.
    I used Titus Touch DJs for my May wedding and they were fantastic. maybe look into them? Also, Klock is pretty good as well. One of my friends worked at a country club and recommended both Klock and Titus Touch.

Anniversary
  • Thanks. We ended up booking Klock last night.  My fiancé is in charge of the DJ plans and honeymoon plans.  They're not too badly priced, and we have a year and 8 months to pay them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards