Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

DDB does not do late night bookings!

I really want a sunset ceremony, so I chose Venus Gardens at CP for 6:30, reception at Trevi from 7:30-9:30, then DDB from 10-midnight. I guess I should have confirmed first that they book the bus tours that late! :(

So now my options are: keep the ceremony time, extend the reception another hour or so and change the reservation from semi-private to private so I can now get a DJ (I was originally going to just do a brief dinner then hit the strip in the bus), or move up the ceremony time to like 4:30 or something. 

I'd actually be okay with the DDB tour as a meet and greet the night before, but the problem now is that changing my reception to private means the minimum at Trevi is much higher (4K, which doesn't include taxes and gratuity). Which means I will be going over my budget. Ugh. Just when I had thought I'd gotten it all figured out! 

Re: DDB does not do late night bookings!

• Options

I guess what's more important to you, the sunset ceremony or staying in budget? Could you not do the DJ, do the DDb tour for meet/greet and then just go to a club or something after the reception (I'm assuming you want some sort of musicand dancing).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, some music and dancing would be nice...I just want to make sure my guests have fun, especially since they are traveling so far! 

I'm also wondering now if we may actually end up meeting the Trevi minimum for a private reservation anyway, since our guest list has somehow now grown to 50...hopefully I will get a better idea of who can make it in the upcoming months...   
  • Options
    O the joys of not knowing the actual number...that has been by far the most stressful part for me!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yes me too! I have months to go but I wish I knew the number so I could get everything squared away now!
  • Options
    Do you know what is the latest the DDB will book?
  • Options
    He was kind of vague honestly - I spoke to Mike and he basically said that he doesn't do them that late anymore because he had some incidents with people being too drunk by the time they got on the bus, and they caused issues as a result. I guess I can understand that, but still it's disappointing. But he never actually gave me a time for when they stop doing them. 
  • Options

Can you tell me the minimums for Trevi? I emailed them but I'm just a little impatient lol.

• Options
    4K for private, $1200 for semi private is what she quoted me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards