Registry and Gift Forum

How to delete a registry

Here's the issue:  when you type my name in the "find a couple's registry," Crate and Barrell shows up because it is one of theknot.com's premium partners.  However, I am also registered at two other places, which are not premium partners.  I have both of them listed on my "my wedding webpage," but I am finding that some people are complaining that they can't find my other 2 registries because when they type in my name in the find a couple's registry, all they see is Crate and Barrell.

I've messed around with the website for hours trying to fix it, and there is a hide and unhide option, but even when I click hide, it still comes up.  It's driving me crazy.  I'd prefer to have all 3 vendors pop up when they type my name in the "find a couple's registry" field, but I suspect this is not possible since the other 2 vendors are not premium partners.  Therefore, I'd just like to delete Crate and Barrell from popping up in my my registry area, and instead, just have people have to go to my theknot.com website where they will see all 3.

Anyone know how to remove a registry? 

I've called theknot.com customer service twice, and the first time I sat on hold for 20 minutes with no answer, and the second time, the representative just gave me the number the 360 registry website, which is not what I want.   Super frustrating...

Re: How to delete a registry

• <div>Hi </div><div>
    </div><div>I have the same problem.. did it ever work for?</div><div>Please let me know how... it is driving me crazy!!!!</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_registering-gifts_delete-registry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:34Discussion:444245d4-2cc1-4300-9591-6860698c49aePost:3780dacb-3e77-49cc-bdb7-a748346fb73c">How to delete a registry</a>:<div>[QUOTE]Here's the issue:  when you type my name in the "find a couple's registry," Crate and Barrell shows up because it is one of theknot.com's premium partners.  However, I am also registered at two other places, which are not premium partners.  I have both of them listed on my "my wedding webpage," but I am finding that some people are complaining that they can't find my other 2 registries because when they type in my name in the find a couple's registry, all they see is Crate and Barrell. I've messed around with the website for hours trying to fix it, and there is a hide and unhide option, but even when I click hide, it still comes up.  It's driving me crazy.  I'd prefer to have all 3 vendors pop up when they type my name in the "find a couple's registry" field, but I suspect this is not possible since the other 2 vendors are not premium partners.  Therefore, I'd just like to delete Crate and Barrell from popping up in my my registry area, and instead, just have people have to go to my theknot.com website where they will see all 3. Anyone know how to remove a registry?  I've called theknot.com customer service twice, and the first time I sat on hold for 20 minutes with no answer, and the second time, the representative just gave me the number the 360 registry website, which is not what I want.   Super frustrating...
    Posted by jbrus23[/QUOTE]

</div>
  • Hello knot staff, is anyone there? ARE YOU LISTENING? Or do you like just ignoring customers that make millions for you??

Why can't I remove this? Macy's automatically adds the info to the knot and wedding channel and YOU are screwing up what I want people to know about MY wedding. Way to go.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards