Michigan-Detroit

Help with Centerpiece Rental in Michigan!

Hello Fellow Michigan Brides.

I am getting married in Howell, MI in June. I am looking for a reliable vendor whom I can rent cylinder vases with silk flowers inside and floating candles on top. I would like it to be surrounded by small votive candles (see attached image).

I cannot, for the life of me, fine anyone who I can rent these from! Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look? 

I just keep thinking, I can't be the only one with this problem. FYI.. I do not want to DIY this part of my wedding. 

Thanks in advance for the feedback.

Re: Help with Centerpiece Rental in Michigan!

• Going to move this to the Michigan board where you will get more relevant information.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Thanks Beethery! I wasn't quite sure what i was doing. :)
  • I'm not sure of the price but I saw this on my DOC/Florist's FB page and blog. I found her prices to be lower than other quotes I got.
    www.grandjourevents.com

• KasmiKasmi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    Hi,
    I know you said no DIY,  but if you are still looking,  I am finally selling my wedding decorations. I have 2 different sized tall vases and one low one that you can float 3 "candles in. I am also selling all the votives, some with unused candles. We found that if you rent votives you have to clean them out before they are returned. It was just easier to buy, clean at our leisure and resell everything. I just got my website together, take a look, I'm in St. Clair Shores.

Kathy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards