Nevada-Las Vegas

Weather in May.

Hi everyone!

I have looked at the average temperatures for Vegas in May, but not sure how much you can trust them.. Does anyone know what the weather is like in May? Will it be hot enough to lay by the pool? :)

Thanks in advance!!

Re: Weather in May.

• May will be plenty hot enough to lay out, typically high's nearing 90's, just go inside when the sun goes down because it drops into the 70's or high 60's very quickly.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• May will be plenty hot enough to lay out, typically high's nearing 90's, just go inside when the sun goes down because it drops into the 70's or high 60's very quickly.
    Thank you!! This is what I thought! Will the pools be open in May?
  • Most pools open in April and close mid October.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• I went last year May 18th and it was 55 degrees and super windy. We tried to lay out so badly but it was just not happening. All the locals said it was really weird and not typical, so you just never know! 

• It should be warm, 80s maybe 90s during the day, but windy is pretty normal for May; however most pools are reasonably shielded by their buildings so it shouldn't be an issue for laying out.
  • Oh, I wish I had asked this question before now... As getting married outside... at TuleSprings! Fingers crossed for not much wind on the 5.15.15!!

Thanks everyone!

• We were married May 26th and it was 107 that day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards