Nevada-Las Vegas

Was anyone been to Todd English P.U.B. Private Dining

amiexxamiexx member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
edited January 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
Hi I was wondering if anyone has been to Todd English P.U.B. Private Dining at the cyrstal shops before? I was originally going to book wicked spoon but iv been put off as Iv heard it's one big bill at the end, I am wanting to pay for all my guests meals and first drink but unfortunately my budget doesn't cover drinks for all my guests for the 2 hour reception. I had a look at Todds and it looks like they do a nice carvery, I was wondering what the resturant is like inside and what the food is like if anyone can help? I'm pretty stuck where to have my reception meal now

Re: Was anyone been to Todd English P.U.B. Private Dining

• I've eaten there when in Vegas on vacation.  The food was REALLY good.  I haven't seen the private rooms other than what I've seen on their website.  However, I'm having my welcome party / meet & greet there, and they've been awesome to work with!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've eaten there, but not in private dinning. The food was good, but a little pricy (to be expected on the strip). I do remember main dining was extremely loud at 1 in the afternoon and not very busy.

I emailed them a couple times because they were an option for the dinner reception and I couldn't get a reply.
  • I LOVE Todd English! It is very accessible, right by the entrance of Aria. They have a great happy hour and reverse happy hour. I really wanted to have my meet and greet but we decided to do something in suite and go there later instead. I've been to TE several times and never not had a great experience. The restaurant inside is nice for a pub-like experience. Think of a high class pub with peanut buckets. It is definitely a great place for a casual nice event. 
  • Thanks for your help! I'm stuck for a reception meal venue now, didn't realise wicked spoon shut at 9pm weekdays. Can any one recommend anywhere that is around 45 dollars per person
  • amiexx said:
    Thanks for your help! I'm stuck for a reception meal venue now, didn't realise wicked spoon shut at 9pm weekdays. Can any one recommend anywhere that is around 45 dollars per person
    Maggianos in the Fashion Show Mall has family-style menus under $45pp if your group isn't huge. We're having our approximately 20-person dinner there because it is fantastic value. The food is very good, too. Obviously not fine dining but it's very good for a midrange kinda thing and the wine list is SUPER reasonable too, I'm going to preorder10 bottles for just under $400 which is great value for a restaurant.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2015
    Keep in mind auto gratuity + tax is ~27%, so $45pp is actually about $35pp or $58pp, depending on how long you look it...
  • amiexxamiexx member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2015
    Iv had a look at maggianos it looks nice. Thanks I mean 45pp before tax. I keep forgetting in Las Vegas they add extra on, Iv had a look at s few places I am quite fussy so some of the set menus are no good for me, don't know if resturants would let me change.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards