Not Engaged Yet

AMA

labrolabro member
First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
edited January 2015 in Not Engaged Yet

Ask me anything and I'll do my best to answer! Who needs to focus on work anyway?

Re: AMA

• Ha... you could have made this an AMA... we haven't done one of those in awhile ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• cu97tiger said:
    Ha... you could have made this an AMA... we haven't done one of those in awhile ;)
    Aw why the hell not! :)

• Tell us about your first date with your H!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Do you have a preference for what part of the day you poop?

Are you frustrated sometimes in group texts?

What's your favorite noise?
  • Tell us about your first date with your H!

We met online, so we had our first date after we'd been emailing and chatting for a few weeks. We met for dinner at P.F. Chang's. I think one of the first comments that I made to H was that he was way cuter than his profile picture and also that I was glad he actually resembled his photo. Oops...

While we were eating I noticed his hands were shaking. My hands had been shaking like crazy cause I was so nervous but seeing him shake made me feel a lot better! As I later learned, H has a benign tremor...so he wasn't nervous...his hands just shake!

After dinner we went to go see a movie, it was packed and I didn't want to sit in the front row so we made the decision to leave. Somehow I managed to lose our ticket stub but not our receipt so the manager would only give us a credit, not a refund (how dumb is that?)! We decided to go out for coffee instead and spent the next 4 hours just talking and hanging out and he asked to take me on a date to Six Flags the next day. It's all history from there. :) 

• Do you have a preference for what part of the day you poop?

Are you frustrated sometimes in group texts?

What's your favorite noise?

1. Absolutely! I like to poop in the morning so my pants fit better.

2. YES! Stop group texting me! It makes me want to scream when a conversation goes off on a tangent and I've stopped caring and my phone is still blowing up.

3. When Bella was still alive my favorite noise was when she'd whimper and whine and groan when she was so excited to see you! My new favorite noise is when @southernpeach89 leaves a screaming VM on my phone.

• Worst date ever with anyone?

What was your first impression of your H when you saw his profile online?

• Ha! @LaPeanut1018 - H's profile picture was terrible too.  I have no idea what he was thinking posting it.  Men.
  • Unlimited budget someone else is paying where do you choose to go on vacation?

Anniversary

• Unlimited budget someone else is paying where do you choose to go on vacation?

Unlimited budget? That's so freaking hard...can I just do a world tour with that since you didn't put a timeline on it?

If I had a month and unlimited budget I'd do a tour of Western Europe starting with the UK, then France, Italy, and Germany. I'm not so sure if I want to go to Spain so I'd probably skip it. I'd also like to travel to Norway to visit my paternal grandmother's family and also just because Norway is freaking gorgeous.

If we're talking Asia - Definitely Hong Kong, then go to Japan, more specifically Tokyo so I can go to Sukiyabashi Jiro which is a 3 Michelin star rated sushi restaurant.

• Favorite flavor of chips?

• eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2015
    What food can you never say no to? 

What's your preferred alcoholic drink?

What are you most looking forward to this year?

• @LaPeanut1018 - I will go with you to Jiro's sushi joint! It's one of my dreams now!

How often do you shave?

What movie do you think you've seen more than any other?

What is your most used ingredient in the kitchen?

Ooo ooo, aaaaaaand........ Tell us an embarassing story about your sister?

• labrolabro member
    edited January 2015
    eilis1228 said:

1. Pizza.

2. Wine!!!!

3. Not having any more stupid wallpaper in my house! Oh, and a functioning septic. AND lots of other stuff.

• What is the scariest thing you have ever done?

What is the funniest thing that has happened when you were drunk?
  • Since you can't say no to pizza (me neither), what are your favorite pizza toppings?
  • eilis1228eilis1228 member
    edited January 2015
    eilis1228 said:

1. Pizza.

2. Wine!!!!

3. Not having any more stupid wallpaper in my house! Oh, and a functioning septic. AND lots of other stuff.

I'm so glad your septic issues are in the past! Can't wait to see your house when the walls are all done!

• labrolabro member
    edited January 2015
    What is the scariest thing you have ever done?

What is the funniest thing that has happened when you were drunk?

1. Scary is a matter of perception. I love roller coasters and I ride all of them no matter how scary they look. I went parasailing over the Gulf of Mexico once. @southernpeach89 was with me and we were super scared of a shark getting us when our feet dipped into the water. It turned out to be amazing though, plus we saw a sea turtle swimming below us!

2. Probably the stuff I never remember. ;)     

ETA for question 2. I had to think about it and then work got busy.

Usually the funny part for me after the fact is if I get drunk to the point of being sick. I ALWAYS lock H out of the bathroom so I can puke in peace and he ALWAYS stands outside the door begging to come in and hold my hair or whatever and all I want to do is scream at him to go away. @southernpeach89 Apparently does the same thing with her H. What is it with men?

• TwoDimes said:
    What's your favorite movie?

If you got Cinders a doggie brother or sister, what would you name him/her?

What's your favorite sexytime position?

1. Up! And also, What Dreams May Come because it makes me cry every single time.

2. I've always really liked Fiona, but maybe I'd get Cinders a sister named Ella so they could be Cinders-Ella.

3. All of them, duh!

• Riss2893 said:
    Since you can't say no to pizza (me neither), what are your favorite pizza toppings?
    Ham and mushroom! Or ham and pineapple. Or just pineapple. I go back and forth.

• cu97tigercu97tiger member
    edited January 2015
    minskat30 said:
    Ha! @LaPeanut1018 - H's profile picture was terrible too.  I have no idea what he was thinking posting it.  Men.
    @lapeanut1018 - H's profile picture is what got me to email him in the first place. If he hadn't had a good one, I don't know that I'd even be on TK writing this right now! (Also, all his pictures are good ones cause he's HOTT).

ETA: Oh, and now for questions - 
    If you could meet one person from NEY... just ONE, who would it be and why?

If you had to grow out your armpit hair or your leg hair for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• labrolabro member
    edited January 2015
    cu97tiger said:
    minskat30 said:
    Ha! @LaPeanut1018 - H's profile picture was terrible too.  I have no idea what he was thinking posting it.  Men.
    @lapeanut1018 - H's profile picture is what got me to email him in the first place. If he hadn't had a good one, I don't know that I'd even be on TK writing this right now! (Also, all his pictures are good ones cause he's HOTT).

ETA: Oh, and now for questions - 
    If you could meet one person from NEY... just ONE, who would it be and why?

If you had to grow out your armpit hair or your leg hair for the rest of your life, which would you choose?

Lol your H is hott! My H looked pretty good in his profile picture, but it definitely wasn't his best photo...I gave him the benefit of the doubt because his head really did look tiny in that oversize suit!

1. This is REALLY HARD! Probably @GoldenPenguin because then Violet and Cinders could be best puppy franz and also because I love her and think she's amazing! So are lots of other people in NEY, but I really want to meet GoldenPenguin like this year!

2. My armpit hair. I can't stand it when my leg hair starts to grow out. It's horrible. I can deal with my armpit hair, it's lighter and sparser.

• I thought this was going to be about AMA memberships...like the canadian version of AAA.

Anyways...What is your least favourite chore to do? Favourite form of travel? What are you a fancy pants/snob about?

• I thought this was going to be about AMA memberships...like the canadian version of AAA.

Anyways...What is your least favourite chore to do? Favourite form of travel? What are you a fancy pants/snob about?

Lol! If you go check out Reddit they do AMA's all the time with the famous and not so famous. It can be a lot of fun.

1. My least favorite chore is cleaning the bathroom. It's a lot of work and the effect never lasts.

2. Favorite way to travel? I guess by car because it's more comfortable than being stuffed like cattle in a plane and nobody tries to take away my water bottle. However, H and I paid extra to sit in Delta's Economy Comfort seats for our HM to Germany and it was 100% worth it. We had tons more leg room and the service for an international flight was really wonderful. Free booze, three full meals, free movies, it was awesome.

3. A lot of things. I'm totally a snob about my wedding flowers. I'm also a snob about beer and sometimes wine (though less often, it's not about the price, I'll be a snob about the variety).

• Omg, we booked a trip to cabo in April, and SO tried to get me to book first class flights AND a nice resort, within his miniscule budget. The free shit is awesome (and we can certainly drink and eat enough to make it worth it), but it was going to be an extra $1000 - for a 4 hour flight! He did not win that one. Across an ocean though, oh yeah its worth it. Plus I think you get the lounges in the airports, which are nice if you have any stop overs.

I much prefer car trips. Just the flexibility of doing what you want, stopping when you need, etc. And no randos sitting around you haha.

• AlPacina said:

@LaPeanut1018 - I will go with you to Jiro's sushi joint! It's one of my dreams now!

How often do you shave?

YESSS! I would just die if I got to eat there. When H and I went to Seattle we could've gone to the restaurant of one of his protégés but H thought it would be too expensive.

1. Underarms every other day or so no matter the time of year. In the summer I typically shave my legs twice a week, in the winter once a week/once every two weeks if I am extra super duper lazy.

2. Pocahontas lol! I watched it on Netflix the other night after a Friends binge.

3. Garlic, we put that shit on everything.

4. Oh so many stories! @southernpeach89 ate an ant one time and said it tasted like caffeine. When she was about 7 she used to run away constantly! She'd take her quilt, pile a few barbies, some snacks, and some clothes and then "run away" to our parent's yard. If you followed her she'd scream and get super mad at you. When she was in middle school/high school my mom or dad would have to inspect her outfit before school to make sure her shorts weren't too short/her shirt didn't show her mid-driff. @southernpeach89 was a dress code rebel for many years! I have so many more stories but she's probably ready to murder me now.

WAHHHH!!! oh well. You could have said way more embarrassing things lol.
  • AlPacina said:

@LaPeanut1018 - I will go with you to Jiro's sushi joint! It's one of my dreams now!

How often do you shave?

YESSS! I would just die if I got to eat there. When H and I went to Seattle we could've gone to the restaurant of one of his protégés but H thought it would be too expensive.

1. Underarms every other day or so no matter the time of year. In the summer I typically shave my legs twice a week, in the winter once a week/once every two weeks if I am extra super duper lazy.

2. Pocahontas lol! I watched it on Netflix the other night after a Friends binge.

3. Garlic, we put that shit on everything.

4. Oh so many stories! @southernpeach89 ate an ant one time and said it tasted like caffeine. When she was about 7 she used to run away constantly! She'd take her quilt, pile a few barbies, some snacks, and some clothes and then "run away" to our parent's yard. If you followed her she'd scream and get super mad at you. When she was in middle school/high school my mom or dad would have to inspect her outfit before school to make sure her shorts weren't too short/her shirt didn't show her mid-driff. @southernpeach89 was a dress code rebel for many years! I have so many more stories but she's probably ready to murder me now.

WAHHHH!!! oh well. You could have said way more embarrassing things lol.
    You're lucky I'm such a nice big sister. I have so much dirt! :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards