Chit Chat

If you had to pick one meal...

Re: If you had to pick one meal...

• Either lasagna or this (click) Chicken and Biscuits Pot Pie dish. Makes me want to cry it's so good.
    I need that pot pie in my life. 
  • Honey ham and mashed taters. Mmmm.
  • Steak and mashed potatoes. I am actually quite an adventerous eater, but steak and mash is always my favourite. Anytime we go out for a 'fancy dinner' its steak.
    Add on a shit ton of sauteed onions and a side of biscuits with honey and I would be very happy.  Oh and the mashed potatoes must be from the Cheesecake Factory.
    Have you had their fried mac and cheese balls? Oh my God.
    No, but now I must go there for dinner tonight.
  • Some people eat Yorkshire puddings as a "pudding" here with milk jam and sugar. Ewe
    My meal would be rare stake and chunky chips!
    Last meal. .. that's a hard one.
  • Some people eat Yorkshire puddings as a "pudding" here with milk jam and sugar. Ewe My meal would be rare stake and chunky chips! Last meal. .. that's a hard one.
    Oh I know, right? Allegedly yorkie puds (as my family calls them) work as a dessert, but I love gravy too much to ever eat it as dessert. 

• Pizza.  I could eat it every day and you can change up the toppings and sauces for variety.
  • I would have a real hard time choosing between rare rib eye, and sashimi (specifically ahi tuna & raw salmon). That salad looks sooooo amazing. 

@emmaaa I like your style

@beethery I've been dying to go to a place in Medford, MA that has "flintstone" rib eyes that are like 50 fucking ounces

@maggie0829 You must get the Cheesecake Factory burger that has the fried ball of mac & cheese on the burger! It's absolutely magical. 

• beetherybeethery member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2015
    jenna8984 said:
    I would have a real hard time choosing between rare rib eye, and sashimi (specifically ahi tuna & raw salmon). That salad looks sooooo amazing. 

@emmaaa I like your style

@beethery I've been dying to go to a place in Medford, MA that has "flintstone" rib eyes that are like 50 fucking ounces

@maggie0829 You must get the Cheesecake Factory burger that has the fried ball of mac & cheese on the burger! It's absolutely magical. 
    Fuck that, if you're going to Medford go to La Cascia's and get a steak tip sub and some pastry.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• Probably lasagna with garlic bread with mashed potatoes on the side.  And then uper chocolate chocolate brownies. The ones with chocolate chunks in them and chocolate and caramel drizzled on top.
  • How many courses are we talking about? I'd like to have a 14 course meal, because I can't narrow it down.

Then happy I, that love and am beloved 
    Where I may not remove nor be removed.

--William Shakespeare (Sonnet 25)

• Backed mac n' cheese with tofu and truffles a la Noodles and Company. YASSSSSSS.
  • I don't have to worry about my health? Promise? This is it.

Fried whole belly Ipswich clams, onion rings a side of fried cod, lemon, tartar sauce, cole slaw. You can keep the French fries. I'd wash it all down with mojitos and have strawberry shortcake on a biscuit for dessert.

• @mairepoppy mmmmmmmmmm I could not live without whole bellies. I visit my grandparents on the Cape many times per summer just to eat them. Of course they are sold near me in central MA but they don't come close to Seafood Sam's. 

• I don't have to worry about my health? Promise? This is it.

Fried whole belly Ipswich clams, onion rings a side of fried cod, lemon, tartar sauce, cole slaw. You can keep the French fries. I'd wash it all down with mojitos and have strawberry shortcake on a biscuit for dessert.

Mmmmm fried seafood.

Fried clams and oyster for me too. I'd also like 1/2 fries 1/2 onion rings (battered, not breaded!).

And about a gallon of tartar sauce.
  • Mac and cheese. Homemade, multi-cheese, with breadcrumbs on top. Not a lot of breadcrumbs. Just a few. And the curly noodles. Baked.
    *********************************************************************************

I don't think that I'd want a period for the rest of my life.

;)
    Hahaha! No idea what happened there. 
    Maybe I was rendered insensibly speechless at the sight of Lolo's giant mammoth prime rib. 
    Ohmygod, I need that. Now. 

• Cheese fondue with all kinds of good stuff to dip in it. Or hell, the 4-course fondue from the Melting Pot. Including the salad course because their house dressing is that fucking good.
    I don't think that I'd want a period for the rest of my life.

;)
    Hahaha! No idea what happened there. 
    Maybe I was rendered insensibly speechless at the sight of Lolo's giant mammoth prime rib. 
    Ohmygod, I need that. Now. 

http://www.webersinn.com/restaurant

• edited June 2015
  • There's a hole-in-the-wall BBQ place in Atlanta that is way too close to my house for my own good. It's Asian fusion BBQ and that shit is insanely good. I could eat their pulled pork sandwich with kimchi coleslaw and Korean BBQ sauce every day of my life. And don't get me started on their mac and cheese.

If not that, then any and all kinds of seafood. And all the sushi ever.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Bacon cheeseburger, onion rings, chocolate cake.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Bagels with a load of cream cheesr
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• J makes the most ridiculous chipotle sweet potato soup.  Like, RIDICULOUS.  I seriously have to have a conversation with myself about NOT licking out the pot every time he makes it.  I could eat that every day.

Last meal, though?  Bring forth the steak.  And chicken pot pie.  And pot roast.  And pasta.  Now I'm hungry.

**The OMH formerly known as jsangel1018**
  • I have no idea how to decide this! On one hand, I could maybe pick sushi - a few rolls from my favorite place. But I also love pasta, regardless of my wheat allergy. So if I had no side effects, I'd choose mac and cheese. Or baked ziti. But shit, I also love a filet mignon cooked in a shit ton of butter, with a side of creamed spinach and mashed potatoes. 
  • I have no idea how to decide this! On one hand, I could maybe pick sushi - a few rolls from my favorite place. But I also love pasta, regardless of my wheat allergy. So if I had no side effects, I'd choose mac and cheese. Or baked ziti. But shit, I also love a filet mignon cooked in a shit ton of butter, with a side of creamed spinach and mashed potatoes. 
    Foodgasm.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards