Nevada-Las Vegas

Freeds Bakery cake flavor recommendations

Hi I'm not going to be able sample Freeds cakes. Does anyone have an recommendations of what they have tasted or had at their wedding?

Re: Freeds Bakery cake flavor recommendations

• I went and did a tasting a couple of months ago.  My fiance and I loved the vanilla cake with bavarian cream and strawberry puree (I think the woman who we did the tasting with said that one was one of the most popular).  We are also going to get the marble cake with chocolate bavarian cream and raspberry puree as a second flavor :)
  • Their chocolate with Grand Marnier filling and red velvet with cream cheese are both excellent.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• The Almond cake with Amaretto Mousse was to die for. We did a tasting of most of their flavors and that one was the winner but because our wedding was small, going with the alcohol infused cupcakes make more sense.
  • Thanks jdaigle44 fablove vegasgroom  I was leaning towards the white and almond cake but I'm glad to hear what fillings are good.
  • edited April 2015
    Bump.  Has anyone tried any of their Bride on a Budget cakes? Just wondering if there is a difference in quality. Also, can you choose different flavors/fillings for each tier?
  •  Also, can you choose different flavors/fillings for each tier?

Yes, that's what we did; three tiers, three entirely different..

Married in Vegas - June 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards