Nevada-Las Vegas

Wedding Ring and First Look

For those that did first looks and photos before the ceremony, did you wear your wedding bands? I know we technically won't be married but I don't know if I want the majority of our photos to not include our bands. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Wedding Ring and First Look

• I hadn't even thought about this... but, I think we're just doing the first look and then all all other pics after the ceremony.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's a great question... we are having my engagement ring soldered to my wedding band before the wedding, so I won't even have my engagement ring at that point... That would mean none of our photos have our wedding rings in them. This could be a question for the photographer! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @tcnoble I did the same thing. Great question!
  • Most people won't be looking at your photos that closely. Plus, your hands won't always be in positions that would normally show a ring.

My ring isn't noticeable in a bunch of our post-ceremony pictures, so really... it doesn't matter. :)
  • Good to know. :) Clearly I am thinking about too much lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We didn't, but we also got some more photos after the ceremony during cocktail hour so many have them as well.  But like @wrigleyville said, in most pictures you can't tell, plus the close up shots of your hands aren't really the ones you frame.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards