Wedding Woes
Options

Completely random

Chicken tortilla soup is back at Chick-fil-A, and I got some on the way back to work after my annual.  The way some people feel about the McRib?  That's how I feel about CFA's tortilla soup.  I'm super excited when it returns, and sad when it goes.  I could eat that and only that for months and never feel deprived. 

See?  Random.  Now accepting other randoms:

Re: Completely random

• Options
    Google fiber is coming to Nashvegas! It may not be IKEA, it may not make it to every neighborhood, but it's the Anti-Comcrap/AT&T metro monopoly.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I've never had it.

My glasses came in today, I'm pretty sure they're SUPER similar to my current glasses.  Branching out-FAIL. 

I made blondies on Sunday and added scotch.  I didn't tell H, but they're so tasty.
  • Options
    Google fiber is coming to Nashvegas!
    Here, too!  We can be fiber-twins.  ;)
  • Options
    Thus far, today has been a challenge.  I lent 'my' worker to another department, which has a deadbeat worker--and that may be a permanent 'solution', ugh.

The rest of my workers have been, in order-nocall,noshow (now deemed to be out sick, she eventually called), called in sick, overworked trying to keep up with the work of 3 people, and 'stopped in for a second to say she's finally feeling better'.

There's not enough lysol in the world, and I"m out of cough drops.  And I still haven't gotten a lunch.
  • Options

I think I'm getting a cold. In the last hour, I've coughed 4 times and did a triple sneeze.

I was so thinking I made it this winter without one cold....

notclaimingit.com

• Options
    They've said our area might get Google Fiber and apparently they were starting to hire for it, but nothing yet. Of course, they probably won't even bother with our side of town.

• Options

IKEA will be under 10 miles from my house.  I dread the opening, but I have a feeling Max and I will have some day dates there.

I promised to take the kids to cfa Thursday so I might get to try this soup. 

• Options
    I just checked and we'd save about $75/mo to drop cable.  Uhm, yes please!  I am still holding out hope that we get more internet options in our area soon. 

We are getting bonuses this year and they should be more than 100%.  w00t!

I don't want to do my taxes.  I don't want to pay to have them done either. 

I forced myself to workout today and I feel so much better for it. 

DH and I drove past some houses we passed over in our house search.  We are definitely happy with our decision. 

• Options
    I get my piano on Thursday!  *happy dance*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards