Guess what day it is.

2»

Re: Guess what day it is.

• @Allusive007 I love big fat cats and I cannot lie lol
    I can tell only by his guest appearance of ''Mum for now
    I am your only baby!'',he looks like a lover.Now I want to
    squish Broyer.She is not fat,but very long/tall for a cat,so
    when she sits on the arm of the sofa we always call each other
    to laugh as her big butt.She doesn't seem to agree with us though.
    Most of my most beloved purchases which are in excellent condition
    too,are blind-buys,I get what you're saying.

• @speakeasy14, if I remember to take a photo, I will be sure to share. I'm not sure how well this will photograph, though - I'm using Lion Brand Heartland in Black Canyon, and it seems like the subtle variegation may be lost (and with it, all the pretty cables).
  • @LaPeanut1018 -Yea it got replaced and it's the same number and everything so that shouldn't be the issue.
  • LaPeanut1018 LaBro -Yea it got replaced and it's the same number and everything so that shouldn't be the issue.

FTFY

LOVE YOU!

• Yay! Reservation booked for tonight! I hope the food is good, but I'm more excited for the fact that they have wine on tap! I've found that it is always a mix between really popular restaurants and places that need business that participate in restaurant week; hopefully this is a good place. 

@southernpeach89 is there anything blocking the mailbox?  My mailperson will not deliver if there is anything blocking the mailbox (which usually means snow).

@alpacina good luck and get lots of rest and puppy snuggles!

• @speakeasy14 lol nope. I'm wondering if they didn't have any mail for us but didn't see my flag was up so they just drove right past? I have no idea : (
  • Hi! I'm finally making my way back to TK after a very long hiatus. Used to under a different name but can't remember my log in info so I'm using my TB account. I remember some familiar names here and lots of new posters. I'll try not to be a stranger and jump right back in (after I lurk a little of course). Do I need to do an intro post? Mobile sucks and won't let me start a new topic so if I do it will hve to wait until tomorrow when I get to my computer.
  • Hi! I'm finally making my way back to TK after a very long hiatus. Used to under a different name but can't remember my log in info so I'm using my TB account. I remember some familiar names here and lots of new posters. I'll try not to be a stranger and jump right back in (after I lurk a little of course). Do I need to do an intro post? Mobile sucks and won't let me start a new topic so if I do it will hve to wait until tomorrow when I get to my computer.
    WHO ARE YOU? 

YOU MUST BE A CRAZY BSC NEWB! 

Kidding :) Welcome back! 

• @LaBro - I think I may be having 3 baby showers, but no dates planned yet. My mom wants to have a small one with my grandma, my aunt that lives in town and any aunts/cousins that can make it. My MIL wants to have one with her friends and co-workers and my BFF wants to host one for our friends. Seems like a lot, but it should be fun.

@imcooper86 & @MaryLab - I'm glad you like my big cat. Actually a she...which makes her weight even funnier. I call her "sexy lady" sometimes. H just looks at me like i'm nuts.

• @Allusive007 Oh my..I thought he was a mamma's boy!Oopsies.
    Is she neutered?Girls like to stuff some delicious treats in that empty space there.
    She is a sexy laaady (for some reason I remember that part from gangam style weird..)

• @marylab - she is spayed. Maybe that has something to do with it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards