Illinois

Bachlorette Party!!!

Hello Ladies !!

Im a past bride who used this site very often while planning my wedding, now im the MOH in my best friends wedding and need a little help! Im trying to find a fun place downtown for a bachlorette party. Can any of you suggest any places you been, and packages, or anything?

Thanks!

Re: Bachlorette Party!!!

• cuevas91cuevas91 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Two bars/clubs I have been for bach. parties in chicago are the Hangge Uppe and Howl at the Moon. Hangge Uppe was a good time, We didnt pay cover for our group. Howl at the Moon got crazy busy to the point you couldn't walk through the crowd. Also, The Baton Show Lounge, it is a drag queen show...The ladies/men are amazing on stage! The bachorlettes get to go tell the host when they are getting married, so they are included a tiny bit...but it's pretty entertaining.
  • mksisler11mksisler11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There are so many different options, but date, budget, and activity preferences will help set the parameters for you. When is the party going to happen? What kind activities do you have in mind? Comedy clubs, the ballet, the theater, sporting events, piano bars, concerts, and fancy restaurants are all a good start. Feel free to ask for specific recommendations.

• edited December 2011
    Do you have a photographer for your friend's party? I've done quite a few bachelorette parties and they are SO much fun!!!  I've had some where we start in the hotel and do a glamour/bourdoir quick shoot then I just follow them around town taking shots.  Rate is $295 for the evening-- and that includes all the edited shots on CD within 7 days.  If you are interested... you can pass the info along to her.  www.rosealene.com or http://www.facebook.com/#!/rosealenephotography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards