Ohio-Cleveland

Bachelorette Party Ideas CLE

I want to do a bach weekend, but am struggling to come up with things to do Saturday during the day! Any ideas?

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas CLE

• The last one I went to we did a pole dancing class and it was hilarious and so much fun!! We did that earlier in the afternoon to start out the day. There were 5 or 6 of us and we were able to get our own time slot so no one else was there. The company we did it with was Cleveland Exotic Dance. Probably not for everyone but that's totally what I want my MOH to do for part of mine!

• You can rent a limo bus & do a tour of the wineries in the Madison/Geneva area. You can rent a house for the weekend at Geneva on the Lake or stay at the Geneva State Lodge. If you stay at the lodge they have a winery shuttle you can reserve space on.  If you prefer westside, there are several wineries out towards Huron/Vermillion Area.

A friend of mine for her party the MOH contacted one of the many local brush & lush companies & they went to someone's home & had a painting class while drinking wine & then they went out to a local bar afterwards.

There is always the option for mani/pedis. Is there a certain area of Cleveland you would like to stay in? And what type of things does the bride to be like to do in her free time?

• Thanks, ladies!
    @Erikan73 we would probably stay downtown or west. I was thinking of Put In Bay, but I feel that is so "typical CLE bach party". Plus, it'd be in May, so it's not really "in season" yet.

The 9 is super pricey, and their suites don't sleep more than 8 people.

I've always wanted to do a big cabin, but the group I'd have prob isn't the cabin type.

I wish I could just fly off to the beach for a weekend- SoCal girl with a CLE budget!! haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards