Chit Chat

WHY

Perhaps 50 Shades of Grey quotes have absolutely no place at your wedding whatsoever... And if I ever walked into a wedding and there were a pair of handcuffs just out on display in a "haha lolz we r so kinkyz and specialz" special snowflake kind of way, I would run the fuck out. 

Thank God this was just a styled shoot, but jfc. Pinterest has a ton of 50 Shades shower and bach party inspiration pins.... And a few reception inspiration pins. I feel like so many of the Pinterest snowflakes are like "omg this is amazing and so unique" and I'm just like,

File this under "wedding themes that should never fucking happen"

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: WHY

• People are just weird.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • When I see stuff like this is when I start to wonder... If people have so much time on their hands, why haven't we figured out how to live on Mars or solve world hunger?

The snowflakes don't give a shit about world hunger or Mars. They want yoonique!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• nope.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• huh?

Even though this is a styled shoot, you know someone out there thinks this is an OMGhowamazing!! idea

• I mean... I could actually see me throwing that theme for my best friend's bachelorette party, because our senses of humor would find that hilarious. It's more creative than your standard penis cake, at least. 

And it would ONLY be for the pre-party at home, not parading around with handcuffs and shit to dinner and bars. 

But the ship sailed, we're going with the overdone and classic Sex and the City theme instead. 

• That looks like a vampire whore house 
  • Since we're snarking anyways....That carpet is too much.  It totally disrupts whatever the hell they were going for. 

Also, @levioosa - Awful carpet. It's looks like someone's grandmother's dining room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Also, ew Freixenet. Mimosa bar was the only saving grace until that.
  • That looks like a vampire whore house 
    Welll, it kinda is. 

Anniversary
  • The brunette looks like she's in pain in all of the pictures except one.  Is that part of the 50 Shades things?
    Anniversary

• The brunette looks like she's in pain in all of the pictures except one.  Is that part of the 50 Shades things?
    The photoshoot director probably told her to look abused. Because that's what Christian does to Ana in the book.
    --

I'm the fuck
    out.

• That gif is hilarious. So is every yoooooonique bride that copies this idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards