Michigan-Detroit

Metro Detroit Rehearsal Dinner Locations

Hey Ladies,

I am on the hunt for an affordable rehearsal dinner location. I'm looking in the Livonia or Farmington area. My budget is....cheap lol. But I would love to get something for less than 20$ per oerson. I would even be open to renting a blank space where I could bring in my own caterer. Any and all ideas would be a big help.

Re: Metro Detroit Rehearsal Dinner Locations

• I really like Brass Pointe in Farmington on Orchard Lake. If you have a cash bar, I bet you can keep it under $20/pp.
  • Thank you so much I am going to go take a look at it. I never would've known about this place!!
  • We had our rehearsal dinner at East Side Mario's on Plymouth Rd in 2011. They have a private room that can be closed off and a reasonably priced banquet menu. You choose 4 or 5 dishes from their standard menu and they prepare "personalized" menus for your guests to choose from. I think we had about 40 people and it wasn't crowded. As I recall the price was under $20 back then. Alcohol was not included and it was a separate charge. 
  • I am having mine at Aubree's in Northville (Haggerty between 7 & 8 mile). They have a private room that holds 30-40 people with some room for spill over if you need a larger crowd. Packages start at around $11 per person for pizza and salad, and we went with a $13/person package that includes pizza, salad, pasta, and their specialty feta bread. We're doing a consumption bar, but because we'll be there less than 2 hours so I don't think it'll get out of control. We're hoping to stay at around $20/person as well.

We almost went with Buddy's pizza. They had similar packages and pricing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards