Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

Alternative Places to Hold Ceremony

I am stuck on the ceremony site in or near Binghamton, NY.

I can have the ceremony at the same place as the reception BUT they will need to switch the room around during cocktail hour ($500 fee.) I can get married in a church in my hometown about 30 minutes away from the reception site but I'm not sure I want a religious ceremony. Also, if I get married at the reception site we will need to do a First Look and photos before hand because there won't be time in between ceremony and cocktail hour.

I am looking for alternative ceremony sites in Binghamton that don't cost an arm and a leg.

Re: Alternative Places to Hold Ceremony

• You should try posting this on your local board. This is an international board. 
  • I'm struggling with the exact same thing - and I'm guessing at the same venue on Front Street? I do NOT want to give up the entire cocktail hour, taking pictures. Did you find any ceremony locations that would work for you?
  • For the record, the point of cocktail hour is to host your guests while you take pictures. You're not supposed to be able to attend it yourself. If you really want to, you do all your pictures at a First Look.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards