Delaware

Just putting it out there...

I am getting married in 25 days!!! Whhoohoo :) Luckily I have had a pretty easy time getting everything together and organized the way that I had imagined. I just wanted to let everyone on this board know that Debbie from National Decorative Distributors did an AMAZING job on my center pieces, corsages, bouquets, and boutonnieres. She went above and beyond what she needed to do to make everything perfect. NDD even closed for a few weeks for renovations- and Debbie still contacted me throughout that time frame to let me know that she took all my flowers home to assure that everything would be done in time for the wedding. Although we have to have all artificial flowers for the wedding (due to the my fiances allergies), I am confident that our BIG DAY will look just as fabulous as the brides/grooms that will pay double for real flowers from a local florist.

Re: Just putting it out there...

• Great to know, thank you! I'm a Delaware bride that is planning a destination OBX wedding, and never would have thought to consider NDD for bouquets. Artificial flowers will survive much better than fresh ones for the trip, and I just saw on their website that they offer 15% discounts for Firefighter/EMTs (score!!!) :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards