Nevada-Las Vegas

Time line and photography help!!

I need some help with our timeline!!
We out getting married at aria at 2pm, we have the bride and grooms suites from 1pm.
I would love some getting ready pics so have Todd from Bentley &wilson booked to start at 1pm the problem I'm having is working out how long we need him for.
We will be done having our cashman pics at aria by 245-3pm then want to do a photo tour.not exactly sure of the stops yet apart from vegas sign and bellagio fountains.
Will 4 hours be enough? Or will we need 6? there is only 10 of us altogether so don't want to bore everyone. Only thing is if we have 4-5 won't be dark enough for nighttime bellagio fountains pictures.

Thanks for your help ! Xx
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Time line and photography help!!

• Does anyone in your  group take pics? they could just take some nighttime ones for you. We have  only 10 people and i feel like the 4hrs strip tour with todd  is already going to be way too long and boring for everyone .
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yeah I know exactly what you mean we have 4 hours booked at the moment 2 of those will be used up around the aria so we will have 2 hours for strip tour
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sorry i just looked at we dont have him for 4hrs. Wedding is at 4 and dinner is at 6 so we will be doing a walking strip tour from PH to ceasers for dinner. I told everyone to either walk with us or meet us at dinner so who knows. Iv had a time trying to decided what and how everyone feels about our wedding weekend. Im over it and done stressing about everyone else. Its your day so make your decision based on what you and the groom want everyone else will manage. For us we didnt need alot of pictures all over the place. He told me that the sign will take up a good amount of time so we are skipping that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards