August 2013 Weddings

Finally introducing myself (and a bridemaids dress Q)

Hi everyone, I've been an "August 2013" bride since late July 2012 and wanted to officially introduce myself. My fiance and I are getting married in Columbus, Ohio on August 3, 2013. :) I've played around on the boards (excellent advice out there!) a bit and am super excited that come Sunday, I'll hit my 7 months to go mark! I'm in the process of getting my save the dates stamped and ready to go and finalizing Costa Rica honeymoon details. I finally found dresses for my bridesmaids (Talk about a process-whew!)... found them for half the price on-line at weddingincshoppe.com vs the bridal salon we orginally found them at. I hope the on-line process works... has anyone out there happened to have ordered their bridesmaids dresses on-line? It's still slightly early, but if you have, I'd be happy to hear how it went.

Thanks!

Rebecca

Re: Finally introducing myself (and a bridemaids dress Q)

• Hi and welcome to the August 2013 board.   My coworker had her destination wedding in Costa Rica and loved it!  I hear it is a beautiful and a real hidden gem.  

I may be purchasing my BM dresses online depending on the pricing we find at the salons.  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Hello!
    I'm August 3, 2013 as well!!

2 of my girls have ordered and recieved their dresses from online consignment sigts. Both girls are super happy with the results. Both said the people working there were very friendly and helpful. The dresses fit perfectly and are in perfect condition. And hey, it saved my girls about $100 so I'm all for it!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Thanks! It's good to hearing positive things about ordering on-line. My girls will each save a little over $100 this way as well and it just seems like a better option (i.e. makes them happy) all around... I've asked them to send me all their measurements, etc by Feb. 18th so I can get the order in that week. Fingers are crossed.

Now to find green shoes that everyone is happy with... :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_finally-introducing-myself-and-a-bridemaids-dress-q?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:cba014d8-10de-48ee-8f73-6a7ebb8d14e7Post:ab7ede98-5cc7-43d2-a409-8551118f0d38">Re: Finally introducing myself (and a bridemaids dress Q)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello! I'm August 3, 2013 as well!! 2 of my girls have ordered and recieved their dresses from online consignment sigts. Both girls are super happy with the results. Both said the people working there were very friendly and helpful. The dresses fit perfectly and are in perfect condition. And hey, it saved my girls about $100 so I'm all for it!
    Posted by christinad18[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards