Florida-West Coast

"The Pros" wedding photography

Has anyone heard of them before? I haven't but their website says the knot best of weddings 2010...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Planning Bio
Wedding Website
199image 155image 44image 0image
RSVP by September 22, 2010

Re: "The Pros" wedding photography

• Angie.LapkovAngie.Lapkov member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They have reviews on wedding wire, this is one of those multi photographer companies that send you photographer on the day of your wedding, so you never know who you're going to get. I might be wrong, also there are not so great reviews about them as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, this company does multi-purpose things - DJ, photo, and video.  Price wise it looks good on paper to bundle everything together, but it's a big risk.  Not one I'd want to risk on the biggest day of my life.  Like pp said, you don't know who you're going to get until the day of.  It's basically a stranger that you've never talked to and doesn't know anything about you so I would think that the pics would seem more generic.  I would want to spend at least some time before the wedding getting to know who's going to capture my most special day.  Lots of wedding photographers are willing to work in your budget if that's what's swaying you.  GL!
    Brooke + Chavis
    est. 10/10/10

Photobucket CafeMom Tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards