Nevada-Las Vegas

Masterpiece & Gimme Some Sugar Pictures

jayjaayjayjaay member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited February 2015 in Nevada-Las Vegas
I know a lot of the BTB wonder about this so I had my photographer take a whole bunch of food pictures - Here was my set up and heavy apps. Any questions I'm happy to answer - Masterpiece is 100% hands down AWESOME!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
Anniversary

Re: Masterpiece & Gimme Some Sugar Pictures

• irishvegasirishvegas member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2015
    This is awesome thank you! My reception will be at cosmo wrap around with masterpiece and heavy apps and i don't know how they are going to set up the room! I also said no to the flavor walls -hope that wasn't a bad idea, looks cool. Is that the Chef mac n cheese bar? -Thanks for posting! 
  • How awesome! I just contacted Gimme Some Sugar for a quote! Where was this event at? 
  • I'm also having masterpiece heavy apps in the Cosmo wraparound suite!
  • @irishvegas - Yes that is the BBQ Smoque Mac Five Cheese w/ Chef and OMG it was friggin delicious!!! So good that I asked Scott for the recipe! Everything tasted great and again I was sooo nervous because I didn't have a taste test but, I was soo thrilled - they rock! There was a ton left over for us I ate it the next day too! LOL

@trm358 My event was at the Delano Strip View Presidential Suite Room Located on the 63rd Floor.  
    Anniversary
  • @finallymrsroberts When are you getting married, and what are you doing for music? :)
  • May 21st, and we are making a playlist on Spotify and using the iPod Dock in the suite.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards