Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair & Make-up Vendor Suggestions

Just finished booking the venue for our elopement and working through the next vendors to secure! Eeek!
I'm looking for help on finding reasonably priced quality vendors for hair & make-up. I don't have a clue for how much these services should cost in Las Vegas. I have an idea for Toronto...but it's not really a good means for comparison.
After being together for over 11 years and being engaged for over 3 years, we finally got hitched!

Re: Hair & Make-up Vendor Suggestions

• Where are you planning on getting married? If you're doing a small elopement, I'd recommend just getting it done at the salon/spa in the hotel.

I've seen great reviews for Glam Squad, but can't verify their work or pricing (we're still in planning, too). If you're going on a really tight budget, you might want to consider seeing if you can reach out to one of the beauty schools in the area and getting a girl who's still in training. Just a thought. :)
  • Hi xoeden. Our ceremony will be at the Wild Horse Canyon (ie outdoors in the sun). The wedding company suggested Glam Squad as well. I just got their pricing which doesn't seem outrageous considering it's a hair & airbrush makeup combo ($160) but I wanted to do a couple of comparisons.
    After being together for over 11 years and being engaged for over 3 years, we finally got hitched!
  • Also check out Beauty by Bri and Makeup in the 702. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Stevee Danielle - I don't recall our exact numbers but I want to say we are paying $145 for hair and airbrush
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm using Harmony, there have been quite a few recomendations on here for her too, she was cheaper than the glam squad and more personal. I found makeup in the 702 were really pushy, their ott emails totally put me off. Good luck!
  • Here's a bunch; my wife loves Francesca http://www.vegasgroom.com/12/

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Does anyone recommend Amelia C and Co? That is who I am leaning towards at the moment but keep dithering over making a choice!
  • Does anyone recommend Amelia C and Co? That is who I am leaning towards at the moment but keep dithering over making a choice!
    I am using Amelia C & Co. this May, they have been great so far and helped me out with everything I have needed, I have added my SIL, Mum, MIL since making the contract and have been given an earlier start time and Rob added an HMU artist! When are you getting married?
  • Aww it's good to hear something great about them! I read nothing but good reviews of them on the internet and I am literally just about to send off my contact form to them on their website - excited! :)

I get married December 1st at Caesars - how about you? 
  • I used someone no one heard of! LOL - I went completely away from the strip and used them for 2 events for hair, mkp, lashes, and clip in extensions annnd they came to me! 306 total including tip!!!!!! Canyon Falls, Sara was my stylist. (702) 541-6000 Oh that also included my trial!!
    Anniversary
  • Aww it's good to hear something great about them! I read nothing but good reviews of them on the internet and I am literally just about to send off my contact form to them on their website - excited! :)

I get married December 1st at Caesars - how about you? 
    I am getting married May 15th, so I will let you know how I get on! :)
  • Met with Brianna from Beauty by Bri on our trip last week. Really liked her. Already looked at her work. Booked her for wedding. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you for all the wonderful suggestions. @hmgiffor @jenni5672 I decided to go with Beauty By Bri. Although it's only been correspondence via email, she has been great so far and I really look forward to working with her.

Another major thing off my to do list!!!
  • I don't normally wear makeup, and if I did get a makeup person, I'd like to get someone who could do a very light application and do very minimal work. I'd liked to do a trial beforehand as well. 

Does anyone have any suggestions on who would be the best for this? Don't need anything fancy.
  • I booked Stevee Danielle! I've heard nothing but great things about them. They have hundreds of 5 star reviews on facebook and on here. They are known to be very prompt getting to your room. I am paying $145 for hair and airbrush makeup. If you look on their Facebook they post "before & after" photos.
  • NatMatt21 said:

I booked Stevee Danielle! I've heard nothing but great things about them. They have hundreds of 5 star reviews on facebook and on here. They are known to be very prompt getting to your room. I am paying $145 for hair and airbrush makeup. If you look on their Facebook they post "before & after" photos.

I have Stevee booked for my wedding in two weeks. They've been fantastic to work with and have tolerated my multiple changes and endless questions with true professionalism. I'll post reviews after for sure :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's awesome! Definitely looking forward to your review! Have you seen their Facebook photos of their before and afters? That pretty much sold me! They seem to do great work! I'm getting a trial done 2 days before too.
  • NatMatt21 said:

That's awesome! Definitely looking forward to your review! Have you seen their Facebook photos of their before and afters? That pretty much sold me! They seem to do great work! I'm getting a trial done 2 days before too.

I actually haven't see their Facebook! I saw them at a bridal show here and they were personable and that was enough for me lol I'm not doing a trial... They're just doing my makeup, my regular hair stylist is doing my hair, but I'm pretty confident they'll do a great job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards