Canada-Ontario

Florist Recommendations On A Budget

Can anyone recommend any good florists in the gta/niagara area that are on the lower cost side? Im not as knowledgeable when it comes to the cost of wedding flowers, but I'm trying to keep it as low as possible, and still be able to have nice looking flowers... Any advice??

Re: Florist Recommendations On A Budget

• We are dealing with Jean's Flower shop in Hamilton and they were really reasonable!  It really depends how much you need to have though.  We were very lucky our venue supplied centrepieces so we didn't need flowers for that so we are just ordering flowers for the wedding party/family.
  • edited February 2015
    My experience was also that you can go to (almost) any florist and have a budget in mind- how much do you want to spend on your bouquet? How much on the bridesmaids? How much for bout? How much for centrepieces? And they can tell you your options in that price range. You can go to a few different florists and compare what they can offer you. I picked $75 for my bouquet of white roses, $25 each for bridesmaid bouquets of white gerbera daisy bouquets, $10-$15 each on bouts, and we didn't use a florist for our centrepieces. Bring in pictures of different bouquets and bouts that you like and see what they say.

I used Westdale Florists in Hamilton. Great service, easy to deal with and I loved the flowers. 

"It's always better when we're together." -Jack Johnson
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards