Not Engaged Yet

AMA

I've never ever done one of these, and I'm bored, so, GO! 

Seriously, ask me anything. 

*******************************************************************************************

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AMA

• Date, Marry, Kill - Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp, Hugh Laurie

What was the last picture you took with your phone?

What was the last lie you told?

What is the best compliment you have ever received?

Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
  • If you could only have one sense what would it be? sight, hearing, etc

• What's the best thing you've made in the last week? (Could be food, crafting, anything really - just what was your favorite creation.)
  • Date, Marry, Kill - Robert Downey Jr., Johnny Depp, Hugh Laurie
    Date - Hugh Laurie. Marry - RDJ. Kill - Johnny Depp.

What was the last picture you took with your phone?
    The last picture is me in my wedding dress the other night, although I took a screenshot of a tweet yesterday to show someone.

What was the last lie you told?
    I told my boss I did something that I didn't do, and definitely got in trouble for it. 

What is the best compliment you have ever received?
    The best compliment anyone can give me is that I'm funny. I absolutely LOVE being told that I'm funny.

Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?
    CLOWNS ARE EVIL. 

If you could only have one sense what would it be? sight, hearing, etc
    This is hard... I think I would keep sight. I could live without the others, but I want to see the world. 

*******************************************************************************************

• What's the best thing you've made in the last week? (Could be food, crafting, anything really - just what was your favorite creation.)

I designed some infographics at work to use after a game, and I was really really proud of how they came out. They've gotten really good reception from our fans & alums, so that makes me happy & feel successful. 

• If you could clone Violet (poopsicles and all) for all time would you?
  • Do you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse?

What's your favorite color?

What's your favorite movie?

What's for lunch?

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

Anniversary
  • eilis1228 said:

Why are you so pretty? :)

All credit goes to my momma :)

• If you could clone Violet (poopsicles and all) for all time would you?

Absolutely 100% yes. I can't even think of a time when she's not around without wanting to cry, and I just know there will never be another dog like her, quirks & all. 

• Do you think you could survive a zombie apocalypse?

What's your favorite color? Blue

What's your favorite movie? This is like the most impossible question ever. I would say one of my all-time favorite movies is Finding Nemo. I will never get tired of watching it.

What's for lunch? FI's office has this local farm come every Wednesday, and he'll send me the menu & then bring it home for dinner. Last night I got this gigantic salad with arugula, chicken, basmati rice, lentils, carrots, and a mustard vinaigrette. It was fucking AMAZING, and I have the rest for lunch today. It's delicious and all totally organic and healthy. 

What are your favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni & extra cheese, or hamburger & green peppers from my favorite place in my hometown. I also really love white pizza with ricotta.

• How do you feel about bottom eyelid smilers?

• What's for lunch? FI's office has this local farm come every Wednesday, and he'll send me the menu & then bring it home for dinner. Last night I got this gigantic salad with arugula, chicken, basmati rice, lentils, carrots, and a mustard vinaigrette. It was fucking AMAZING, and I have the rest for lunch today. It's delicious and all totally organic and healthy. 

That salad sounds amazing!

More questions:
    If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, it is called success?
    Why does Goofy stand on two legs, but Pluto stands on all four?  
    Favorite and least favorite NEYer?

• Can I have a hug?

Do you love me?

What's your favorite sex position?

How often do you poop? Do you always poop at a certain time?

• Swazzle said:

How do you feel about bottom eyelid smilers?

• If you could transform yourself into a fictional character, who would it be and why?

• What's for lunch? FI's office has this local farm come every Wednesday, and he'll send me the menu & then bring it home for dinner. Last night I got this gigantic salad with arugula, chicken, basmati rice, lentils, carrots, and a mustard vinaigrette. It was fucking AMAZING, and I have the rest for lunch today. It's delicious and all totally organic and healthy. 

That salad sounds amazing!

More questions:
    If you write a book about failure, and it doesn't sell, it is called success?
    Why does Goofy stand on two legs, but Pluto stands on all four?  
    Favorite and least favorite NEYer?

1. Yes.
    2. Why does Goofy speak English, but Pluto only barks?
    3. Favorite - My VERY favorite is @Swazzle, obviously. She's my Sisser. But I love lots of other posters too. 
    Least Favorite - @lifeisajourney is really annoying. I don't overly dislike any of the regular posters here. I hate the drive-by posters, the Knottie#'s 98% of the time, and anyone who posts just to stir up drama. 

• labro said:

Can I have a hug? OBVIOUSLY!! **HUGGGGGGGG**

Do you love me? You're my long-lost twin, of course I love you!

What's your favorite sex position? I'm fairly boring - missionary or girl on top.

How often do you poop? Do you always poop at a certain time? I poop a lot. Multiple times a day. Never at the same exact time, but usually a good one after I finish my coffee. 

• If you could transform yourself into a fictional character, who would it be and why?

Ohhh this is a good one. I think I would choose Anne Shirley, from Anne of Green Gables. She was smart, feisty, competitive, funny, and she did things her way. I love Anne :)

• I'm having a bad day, what would you do to make me feel better?

What is your favorite thing about Violet (ie personality trait)?

What do you love most about where you live? What do you hate the most?

I chose the same date/marry/kill as you did. We're truly twins!

• labro said:

I'm having a bad day, what would you do to make me feel better? If we're able to stay home all day - pour you a glass of wine, put on a funny movie, and put together the snuggliest puppy pile you ever did see. (And I'd probably also make funny faces at you, just cause.)

What is your favorite thing about Violet (ie personality trait)? She is so damn goofy. She knows exactly what to do to make me laugh. We have full-on conversations, and I swear she thinks she's a human. 

What do you love most about where you live? What do you hate the most? I love that it's really convenient to lots of things. You can get to Boston or NYC in 2.5 hours; you can drive 30 minutes and go hiking in the Adirondacks; you can get to Vermont and/or Western Mass and go skiing; we're in the capital, so there's lots of culture & entertainment; and even though both my family & FI's family lives a good distance away, we could get there easily if we needed to. 

What I hate - right now, how FUCKING cold it's been all winter. GOD. Also, that it's New York. I actually was getting into my car the other day & looked down at the license plate for some reason when I walked by & was like "Fuck. I'm a New Yorker." I never planned to live here more than a year, but 10 years & a house later, here I am. This is the kind of place that just kind of sucks you in. It's not AMAZING, but it's not TERRIBLE. It's JUST good enough to keep you here. 

I chose the same date/marry/kill as you did. We're truly twins! ::thumbs up::

• eilis1228 said:
    You guys are good today!! 

I'm going to go a little interesting with this one. I'm going to say Elon Musk (the CEO of Tesla Motors) and Henry Ford. Because I would love to hear what Henry Ford would think of what cars are like today, and where they're going in the future. And I have a huge crush on Elon Musk, so I would probably just stare at him the whole time.

• If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save?  If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save?  Should there be a difference?

What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure?  Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger?  What did you learn?

And my final question of the day, Why are you so awesome?

• Favorite part of wedding planning so far?

Anniversary

• If you could give yourself another first name, what would it be?

If you had to be another ethnicity, what would you choose?

What ethnicity (other than caucasian) do you think has the hottest men? 

Are you going to eventually watch the 50 Shades movie?

Is there anything you would get in a bathtub full of that isn't water?

Why have I never seen a picture of Elon Musk before?!? His smile is adorable!

• If I gave you $20, what percentage would you – really – save?  If I gave you $200,000, what percentage would you save?  Should there be a difference?

What’s your single greatest moment of personal failure?  Looking back on it now, did it make you weaker or stronger?  What did you learn?

And my final question of the day, Why are you so awesome?

1. $20 - probably none. $20 goes quickly these days. $200,000 - I'd probably save half. I could pay off my student loans and have a good chunk left over with $100k. 

2. I would say the end of my last job, while also felt like a failure professionally, was a big personal failure. I felt like my character was questioned, and that I was taken advantage of because of my loyalty. It ended up making me stronger, because I know now not to blindly trust certain people because I feel a loyalty to an organization, and I have become a better professional because of it.

3. Because I get to hang out with awesome people, IRL and online, all the time, and they make me a better person. Yourself included :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards