Georgia-Atlanta

Best places in Atlanta to get bridesmaid dresses

Hi,

Trying to book some appointments to pick out bridesmaids dresses. What are the best places in Atlanta for bridesmaids dresses???

Your help will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sydney

Re: Best places in Atlanta to get bridesmaid dresses

• I personally don't care for David's Bridal but they are the cheapest option around for bridesmaids dresses that come in a wide variety of colors and styles. They have 3 locations in the Atlanta area.

Alfred Angelo in Dunwoody is another good, cheap option with tons of styles and colors in lots of different sizes.

We purchased our bridesmaids dresses through Wedding Angels in Roswell. My bridesmaids got a slight discount because I had purchased my wedding gown there (something you may want to check in to if you've already purchased your dress from a salon). Personally, I prefer going to a salon because of the atmosphere and more personalized attention...but you may end up paying more per dress than you would at a discount/mass produced store like David's. Wedding Angels carries several bridesmaids dress lines and they have tons of color swatches available if you find a style you like.

• I went to Atlanta Bride Couture and they were great.  Lots of styles and designers to select from and the staff is amazing.  Not to mention, they had the best price on the dress we wanted of all the shops we looked at.  I also bought my wedding dress from there and I've loved working with them every step of the way.
  • I wouldn't recommend Atlanta Bride Couture. We had a terrible experience with them both with wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. My sister ordered her wedding dress and after that, getting in touch with them was nearly impossible! She'd schedule an appointment for a fitting, show up, and they had completely forgotten about her appointment. The whole experience was ridiculous and a complete 180 from our experience with them when we purchased the dress (which was a good one).

Bridesmaids dresses were a complete mess. We all went in to order together, got "measured", and then the dresses came in in entirely wrong sizes. One girl got a size 20 and had to have the dress taken in 3 inches and hemmed 8 inches (for an average height woman), another girl got a size 6 for for her size 00 frame, the dress wouldn't even stay up on her! Two other girls had a similar experience with too large dresses being ordered and the salon refused to contribute to alterations costs even though it was clear they screwed up on the measurements and ordering. I'd never recommend anyone order from them. They are a nice salon with nice people working there but they messed up WAY too many times and never apologized for it.

• I went to Bella Bridesmaid and Bridals by Lori. You need an appt for Bella but not for Lori. We ended up finding their dresses at Bridals by Lori, they had a really nice selection of dress styles and designers and tons of dressing rooms available. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards