Arizona-Tucson

Hi ladies!

my name is Kim and I'm new to theknot.
right now I'm floating back and forth on message boards (military and phoenix). Right now i''m in tucson, but planning my wedding in phoenix but thought it would be a good idea to know some other knotties in tucson!

Re: Hi ladies!

• luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Kim!
    When are you getting married? How far are you in the planning?

• Kimburrr Kimburrr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    well we would like a march wedding but nothing is final because my FI is in the miliatry and we dont know anything exceot his orders to Fl in November lol

i've started looking at venues in phx and looking around here and there at bridesmaids dresses and of course my dress

What about you, whens your wedding???
  • luckyinloveazluckyinloveaz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Were getting married Oct. 23 2010. I went up to Phx and bought my dress @ Group Usa, didnt care for any shops here. Phx is FAB in my eyes of course, plus my mom and sisters live there too. So are you leaving her in Tucson or you live in Phx? What venues have you looked at in Phx. My little sister just had her prom at The Venue of Scottsdale that place was beautiful. Are you planning indoor or outdoor wedding? March is a nice month to get married in.

• Kimburrr Kimburrr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes i just think that phx has waaayyy more options than tucson! right now i live in tucson, but moving in june to the east coast (having wedding in phx still). um were think about haveing an outdoor wedding  and i've only looked online but made appointments at superstition golf club and the sheraton crescent hotel. yea march is amazing, its not too hot and not too cold.

Where are you having your wedding and is your outdoor or indoor?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Kim!  Welcome to the board.
    Hopefully with all the new members this little board will become my active!
    Lisa and Jared 10.3.10
    Planning Bio(clicky) Updated 10/1/10
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Favorite Wedding Picture
  • jamjar11jamjar11 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Kim! Phoenix has a ton more resources than Tucson, so planning should be even more fun for you! My friend just had her wedding at Shenandoah Mill in Gilbert and it was gorgeous! I know she was on a budget, too, so its got to be on the affordable side. And you can always come by our little Tucson board for venting or advice! 

Congrats and happy planning! 
    April 2011 November Siggy: Venue Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Kimburrr and others... I was thinking that the Tucson board was not very active and then realized that I am a Tucson bride and have never posted anything until today! I am also a marrying a military man and have been frustrated with the lack of certainty about planning and deployments and such. We have adopted the attitude that we will make all plans and if things have to change, they have to change. But hopefully not! I am thinking about coming up to PHX to look at wedding dresses. Have you been yet? Do you have any recommendations on where to go? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • leanne85743leanne85743 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi, everyone!
      I just got engaged on June 25th during our trip to Hawaii!!  We haven't set a date yet, but I am hoping for suggestions. I would love an outdoor ceremony with an indoor reception. Any ideas?
    Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards