New York-New York City
Options

Roof Top NYC Wedding

Hi Everyone,
I'm looking for an affordable rooftop were I can get married. The reception is already taken care of I just need a wedding space . I have about 50 people coming in from DC, and I"m not willing to spend more than 1500.

Thanks

Re: Roof Top NYC Wedding

• Options
    Do  a 5PM to 8PM cocktail hour at "Top of the Strand."  You can have your ceremony at 5PM and  immediately after, take photos and have a appetizers and drinks with your guests followed by the cake cutting.  It will be more casual, fun and the location and atmosphere are excellent.  The regular DJ comes in at 10PM for those who want to stay and dance - it will be fun and you'll save a lot of $$ by not hiring a DJ.  Some of the best views of midtown manhattan that looks like jewels in the sky at night time.  It's heated in the cooler months and they will partition the space for you and your guests. If you need a leg person, try Llise at My Beloved Weddings.  She did my engagement party here and will be doing my sister's wedding in NYC next year.  Good luck!  mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com
  • Options
    Do  a 5PM to 8PM cocktail hour at "Top of the Strand."  You can have your ceremony at 5PM and  immediately after, take photos and have a appetizers and drinks with your guests followed by the cake cutting.  It will be more casual, fun and the location and atmosphere are excellent.  The regular DJ comes in at 10PM for those who want to stay and dance - it will be fun and you'll save a lot of $$ by not hiring a DJ.  Some of the best views of midtown manhattan that looks like jewels in the sky at night time.  It's heated in the cooler months and they will partition the space for you and your guests. If you need a leg person, try Llise at My Beloved Weddings.  She did my engagement party here and will be doing my sister's wedding in NYC next year.  Good luck!  mybelovedwedandart@gmail.com
    For a 5-8 pm wedding you MUST serve enough food to equal a meal, and enough heavy appetizers to equal a meal is almost always more expensive than an actual meal.

• Options
    Not true.  For earlier events they can offer you simpler faire.  You may need to do something earlier than 5, but I've done business there.

ContactMeghan Zahriyeh - Events Manager
    mzahriyeh@thestrandnyc.com
  • Options
    Not true.  For earlier events they can offer you simpler faire.  You may need to do something earlier than 5, but I've done business there.

ContactMeghan Zahriyeh - Events Manager
    mzahriyeh@thestrandnyc.com
    5-8 pm is dinner time.  You need to offer enough food to constitute a meal, regardless of how simple or complicated the meal.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards