Florida-South Florida

Wedding Transportation Miami/Coral Gables

edited February 2015 in Florida-South Florida
Hi

So looking at wedding transportation for our wedding

We just need a) wedding pick up (hotel to venue) & wedding drop off (venue back to hotel)

Hotel is 8 miles from our venue yet some companies charge per 3 hours!

Limo / Party bus / Trolley Rentals / Town Car Taxis Service (as long as its reliable, clean, safe & it moves lol)

Thank you for your help in advanced

Re: Wedding Transportation Miami/Coral Gables

• All companies will charge you 3 hours. 

If you're more than 10-15 minutes late that vehicle will either leave or start charging you (which I promise will be more).

If you want photos in front of the vehicle they will charge you for waiting.

If you want the driver to go from the hotel to venue for the guys, then back to the hotel and venue for the ladies, then back for everyone, thats 3 different trips and will cost MORE than the charter.

Any decent hotel will have a concierge that can recommend a company that does one way. But I promise it's not worth it. 

imageimage

• the coral gables trolley is a good option. the red and green ones that you see around miracle mile. 
  • Thank you ladies
    @taishanangel they didnt reply as of yet - will try again

dolewhipper - wow thank you for the heads up i had no idea 'crazy how people get greedy when it comes to "weddings" yet you the service for any other event & its less than half - well then will have to look into it abit more & if not feasable guest will have to make their own way to the wedding
    Thanks ladies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards