Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Fall Rustic Wedding around Pittsburgh PA

Alright people, I need some real help here. I want a rustic venue in Pittsburgh or right around Pittsburgh. I would like a barn, doesn't have to be a barn can be a rustic looking hall. My family and my fiances family live in the south hills. I need a venue that won't break our modest 20,000 budget either. please HELP!!!!

Re: Fall Rustic Wedding around Pittsburgh PA

• Hey post this on our local board. I'm having a barn wedding at The White Barn in Prospect, which might be a little out of your budget..but West Overton should be a good choice!!
  • Moved to local board.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Bell's Banquets in Mount Pleasant!
  • We are having our wedding at Destiny Hill Farm in Washington, PA.

• Shady Elms Farm is in your area.
  • Try the Mayernik Center at Avonworth Community Park on Camp Horne Rd. I'm not sure what the cost is, but it's kind of rustic looking. I attached some pics. There are 2 from the inside. I know a girl who used to own a wedding decor business and the inside pics are from a wedding she did there.
  • How many people are you expecting? I have visited Shady Elms Farm and it is gorgeous. They have all-inclusive packages that could possibly keep you under that budget amount depending on the guest list.
  • How many people are you expecting? I have visited Shady Elms Farm and it is gorgeous. They have all-inclusive packages that could possibly keep you under that budget amount depending on the guest list.

No way. When I visited it was way out of my price range; closer to double what the OP is looking for, and I chose "cheap" options
  • Check out the barns at North Park! I was at a wedding there a few years ago and it was perfect! Great options for a DIY bride with the ability to contract any caterer and bring your own alcohol!

Christina
  • Someone else recommended the Mayernik Center; I was in a wedding there and it was great!  It isn't a barn but it reminded me of like a ski lodge.  The bride's theme was rustic (twine centerpieces, etc) and it was really nice!  I don't know if the Mayernik Center caters the weddings or if she had someone outside cater her wedding, but her food was excellent.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're having our wedding at Mayernik in November, it's a great venue.  But dates fill up really fast - I would call soon.  Also they have a list of preferred caters that you have to work with.  We were looking for a barn-type of venue as well and Mayernik really fit the bill. 
  • If you are willing to travel as far as the Johnstown area, The Farm on the Ridge is a new rustic venue opening in July 2015.  I am having my own wedding there.  It's a great property with a barn, outdoor ceremony area, and a house that you can spend the weekend in instead of renting a hotel.  www.thefarmontheridge.com
  • Hi! 

check out this site http://www.cartnparcel.com. They're a new rustic/vintage rental company in the Pittsburgh area. They rent things like farm tables, vintage chairs, and other random stuff that could help you to pull off the look you're going for. 

Best part is, they have a 'Product recommendation' form that you can fill out if you don't find what you were looking for on their site. Send them a link or sample pic of what you'd hoped to find, and they may add it to their inventory so you can rent it for less than it would cost you to purchase. I thought that was pretty cool!!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards